harry tomlinson or louis styles?

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson were two seniors that were stuck with home economics because of what happened in junior year.

Don't ask what happened in junior year.

Lets just say, it was either that or be expelled(however Louis was tempted to the second option, but of course Harry wouldn't let him do that).

So now they were one project away from completing the class and actually leaving the hell known as high school.

For their last project, the class was given a vision board. It was for the next ten years and they had to stick out at least five key points they seek to achieve in that time period.

For some odd reason Harry was actually excited to do this project, while Louis found it a drag.

"Come on Lou, just one more project and it's over"Louis said as the two boys layed on his bed. Harry doing the research for his project while Louis came to keep him company

"The end is near, can't you just feel it?"

"It's just a project Haz"Louis said as he smiled at his boyfriend, Louis was laying on his chest the entire time while Louis's fingers went through his hair.

"A project that is worth half of our final grade and practically decides if you finish high school or not"Harry said as he looked up at his boyfriend, scared that there was a possibility of Louis not finishing high school with him

"I need for you to graduate"

"But what if I don't want to?"Louis asked and that's when it all became clear to Harry. It wasn't the project that bothered him, but rather what happens after it.

Harry looked at Louis, his arms around his waist now, holding onto him.

"In a month, it's all over, what happens then, what happens to us, do we have an expiration date?"

"Louis, we've been through a lot of crazy? pardon my French, shit in the last four years, lets not forget junior year, if that didn't break us apart, nothing will...not even some college"Harry said as he chuckled lightly, trying to cheer up his boyfriend as much as he could.

"I'll even go to the same college as you, i'll move in the same apartment as you, we'll adopt a dog, we'll name him Grayson, but call him Gray for short and we'll always go out for our morning tea...Yorkshire with no milk and sugar, just how you love it"

"And if not, if you stay back, so do I, which means you will be stuck with my pissy ass for the next year...and you know that pissy ass hates kissing you and lets not forget sex...you will be sporting some major blue balls for the said year"

"I love you"Louis said as he chuckled at how crazy yet thoughtful his boyfriend was. Harry truly was his person.

"I love you too...you big dork"Harry said as he placed a hand on his cheek, pulling him in for a kiss.
...
Now came the day when Louis and Harry (alongside rest of the class) had to turn in their projects.

Harry had already been up, finishing the project and earning himself an A, that got him the passing mark of the B he was aiming for (Lets just say that the baby project killed his grade)

Couple of people had to go on, before the letter T and name Louis Tomlinson got to the line.

Louis took his papers and started the powerpoint presentation behind him.

"Hey guys, i'm Louis, don't know if you actually know me cause i've avoided many projects for this class, love you Mrs.P"Louis said earning claps and laughter from his classmates while Mrs.Pressman rolled her eyes, chuckling lightly.

"But I am up here since it's our last project and I promised a very special person in my life that i'll get at least a C- on it"Louis said now students looking at Mrs.Pressman who gave them a look that said"Back to the point"

"In ten years, i'll be twenty-nine, so we are leaving this year, which means by the the age of twenty-three,i'll finish college, at least I hope I will, please don't fail me Mrs.P"The students were now laughing, even Mrs.P let out a couple of laughs.

"I'll major in computer science since it's been a passion of mine for as long as i've known how to turn on a computer"

"However, that doesn't mean i'll forget to live my life, if anything it will help me live it to the fullest"

"Travel will be a huge part of it, but I see it as a chance...no Niall from the back, it's not a chonce...to meet the world and realize how thankful I am for the places and people that I already had around me"

"So when I come back, I'll find stable job, one that can provide for my family and me"

"I may be gay, but I can still adopt a kid, Trump"The people in the class started cheering him on.

"I've always dreamed of having a family of my own with my significant other"

"Lastly, i'll marry Harry Styles...yup you heard me people I will most likely never see again after high school, I, Louis Tomlinson, am going to marry Harry Styles, the most amazing person in my life, who has literally been with me through everything and I do mean, everything"

"So this may seem like an easy project, ten years, five key points, I mean I just did it, but there is more to it, I am at the end of high school and I still don't know what I want to do with myself completely. I am still figuring myself out. Also how do I know that once I write these five key events something won't change for me?"

"For me to be positive in one thing, to know it won't change i'd have to be in love with it, passionate about it, ready to dedicate my whole being and life to it...and there is exactly one thing I feel that way about"Louis finished his speech as he walked off the stage and towards his boyfriend of three years, everybody was exchanging looks while Louis got in front of his desk, getting down on one knee.

"Harry Edward Styles, I love you, I am in love with you and intend on it to stay like that for the rest of my life, so, will you do me the honors of becoming my husband?"

Everybody was shocked, even Harry, Harry especially. It took him a moment before he realized that this was actually happening. He smiled at the boy in front of him. Getting out of his desk and taking Louis's hand, pulling him up and placing his two hands on his cheeks.

"Louis...of course i'll marry you"Harry said as a sigh of relief could be seen from Louis while the rest of the class(including Mrs.Pressman)started cheering them on, some even recorded it...khm Niall from the back.

Harry pulled in Louis for a kiss, both sharing that sweet yet tender moment, Louis afterwards placing a ring on his finger.

"Louis Styles, I could get used to that"Harry said as he chuckled lightly, looking down at his ring finger.

"You mean Harry Tomlinson"Louis said, both of them bursting into laughter, Louis now pulling Harry in for a kiss.