𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kataleya laid back as her and Dejhari kissed eagerly. She was naked as the day she was born as his large hands roamed over her curved body. She moaned into the kiss and started moving her hips around.

He pulled away sucking on her bottom lip before staring in her eyes. Dejhari was in deep denial, he was secretly still doing his shit but he knew he wanted Kataleya. He had deep feelings for her and didn't know how to stop them from coming so fast.

He studied her face and couldn't find any physical flaws. He felt like she was the most beautiful woman he ever seen next to his mother and grandmother. He was falling for her, and falling hard.

"I want you.." He said lowly, Kataleya scrunched her face up and tilted her head. She didn't understand what he was saying at all, something that was often when she spoke with him.

"Want me like what?" She asked.

"Ta be my girl.." He expressed with his hand on her side, she moved her lips to the side.

"To be your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yeah.." He said nodding his head, Kataleya eyed him before touching her bare chest.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" She asked in shock, He nodded. "Are you asking me?"

"Naw, I was just telling you.." He said. He noticed that she was going to reject him to he just shot the idea down. He didn't want to feel the pain or rejection from her.

Kataleya did feel a little bad about it. She just wasn't ready for a relationship because she couldn't get past the what if's. She couldn't get passed what all could be done wrongly or what could go wrong between her and Dejhari.

She also couldn't get passed the fact that mentally she wasn't there. She didn't know what her blackouts were about and since she started messing with Dejhari, whenever she got angry it would trigger them and she just didn't understand what that was about.

She just didn't want to be hurt or be the cause of any bodies hurt. She didn't want to hurt Dejhari but it seemed like that was all she was doing.

He was hurt. He didn't understand Kataleya. He felt like it was hot or cold with her. She didn't know what she wanted. One minute she wanted one thing and the next minute she wanted something else and Dejhari just didn't understand.

So he just made the decision that he needed to fall back from her. He didn't wanna get hurt and the way things were going, he saw it coming. So he decided to duck it all and stop talking to her.

—————

itskataleyaa