𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I laid under Dejhari as we kissed. He hovered over me and as our tongues collided I could feel myself get arroused. He pulled away and kissed my cheek and then went down to my neck. I reached up and grabbed his penis print and started rubbing it as he kissed and sucked on my neck.

I went to try to pull his penis out but he backed away.

"What you doing?" He asked looking at me.

"I wanna see it.." I said. "And If I like it then we can have sex."

He started laughing before moving to his side of the bed. He laid down and shook his head with a smile. "What?" I asked looking at him.

"We not finna have sex.." He said shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked with a frown.

"Cause, you ain't ready fa allat.." He said, I laid my head on his chest.

"Can I atleast see it?" I asked looking at him.

He started laughing. "Yo, you crazy as hell.. He said.

I didn't see the joke..

"What you wanna watch?" He asked looking at the TV, I started rubbing his neck.

"Let's watch a Scary Movie.." I said with a smile.

"Ight, turn it on.."  He said passing me the remote, I grabbed it and started looking for a good scary movie to watch. "I'm finna go get the snacks.." He said tapping my waist, I moved over and watched as he got out of bed and walked out the room. I picked a movie and started waiting for him to come back upstairs.

"Muga, why I just noticed det Meena and Maya was arguing the other day.." He said looking at me as he walked into the room with a bag of snacks.

"They were?" I asked, he nodded.

"Shit was dumb but I ain't even peep it.." He said sitting down next to me.

"That's intriguing.." I said.

"How it's going at yo house with Treasure staying there?" He asked passing me my snacks, I opened the bag and started eating some of my doritos.

"It's good. I really like it personally. She told me that her family calls her Peaches.."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Even Crunchy doesn't mind so everythings good"

It got quiet and I eyed him closely as he yawned. "Did you sleep last night?"

"Naw.." He said shaking his head as he rubbed his eye. "I took a li nap.."

"When?" I asked tilting my head.