𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"Dooda.." I heard before feeling small kisses on my lip, I stirred around in my sleep and started rubbing my eye. "Dooda, open your eyes.."

I opened my eyes and eyed Muga who was sitting on top of me with her hair out into an afro. "Come with meeee.." She dragged with a smile.

"Come with you where yo.." I replied.

"To get my tattoo.." She said softly touching my face.

"What your appointment today or sum?" I asked.

"Yeahhh.." She dragged.

"Ight go get dressed.." I said rubbing my eye.

"I'm already dressed. You need to get up.." She said poking me with a smile.

"Why you so happy?" I asked, she smirked.

"Because..." She dragged, I eyed her closely and noticed she had a big ass hickey on her neck.

"Where the fuck you get that from?" I asked grabbing her by her neck.

"What?" She asked, I mugged her.

"The fuck you get that big ass hickey from?"

"You gave it to me last night.." She said, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"When?" I asked.

"When we were play fighting, I was losing so you gave this hickey so I could "calm down" and then you told me to go sleep. How you don't remember?" She asked with a frown.

I ran my hand over my face and sighed. I remembered what she was talking about, the reason I forgot happened to be drugs. I couldn't sleep last night so I pop 2 percs so I could go to sleep.

"Yeah, I remember.." I said. "Get up so I can go brush my teeth and shit.."

She got off of my lap and sat down on the bed. I got up and Laila started walking up to me and I mugged her. "You too ugly fa ta be walking up to me.." I said as she followed me into the bathroom. I felt something bite me on my ankle so I looked down and there was Laila ugly ass biting my neck.

"Muga get yo dog yo.." I said kicking Laila back.

"What did she do?" She asked walking over to us.

"Lil ugly mothafucka just bit me.." I said mugging Laila who was growling at me. "Bitch I'a kick you harder, the fuck.."

"Stopppp.." Muga whined pushing me into the bathroom.

"Fuck ha.." I said.

"Stop saying that and go in the bathroom.." She whined and looking up at me.