𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I walked behind Dejhari as he walked in the kitchen so he could make me some breakfast

I walked behind Dejhari as he walked in the kitchen so he could make me some breakfast. I looked at his bowlegged stance and giggled a little, it was so cute. His little walk was so attractive. He walked like Kentrell.

"Dooda, you walk like youngboy.." I said recording him with a laugh. He turned around and smiled at me a little before walking into the kitchen.

I turned my camera around and smiled at the camera. "I'm vlogging for my channel, say hi.." I said putting him in the camera, he nodded at the camera .

"What you want fa breakfah?" He asked looking in the fridge as I held the camera.

"Pancakes and eggs.." I replied with a smile.

"Ight.." He said grabbing the ingredients.

I put my face in the camera and started smiling and making cute faces. "I'm so pretty sometimes.." I said smiling in the camera wide.

"All da time.." He corrected, I chuckled.

"Ok so today I'm going to eat my breakfast, then I have to go to the college to get some books for my classes and then I'm gonna spend some time with Dooooodaaaa.." I dragged showing him on the camera as he mixed something in a bowl.

"We're going to vlog all day too.." I added before propping the camera up so it can see me. I moved back some and showed what I was wearing.

"I'm not dressed right now, this is just my pajamas.." I said before getting distracted by the toothpaste stain on my shirt. I started trying to scratch it off but it wouldn't come off.

"You good?" Dejhari asked looking at me.

"I have toothpaste on my shirt." I said. 

"You can put it in a washer when you take it off.." He said as I moved over to my camera off. "My shoe plug finna slide.." I turned my camera off and climbed onto the counter.

"You have a shoe plug?" I asked in awe.

"Yeah.." He said nodding his head. "He finna slide over here.." He added before his phone started ringing, he mugged the phone before grabbing it and answering.

"Yo, stop calling me.." He said.

I heard talking on the other side of the phone. He handed me the phone and I looked at it before speaking. "Why did you give me this?" I asked.

"Get that bitch offa my phone Muga.." He said.

I stayed silent and held the phone up to my face so the girl could see me. "Dooda doesn't want to talk to you, Bye.." I said hanging up, he chuckled.