𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅. 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.
————
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Today was the day they left Los Angeles and went back home. Well, it was supposed to be but Dejhari and Kataleya wouldn't get up. Instead, they spent their time mostly in different positions.

As Kataleya and Dejhari kissed, their bodies collided as he moved in and out of her swiftly. He rubbed her sides, pulling away sucking on her bottom lip. The feeling of her juices around his shaft only turned him on more as he moved his hips around with each stroke of passion.

"Uhhh.." Kataleya moaned out pushing her head back. He always touched her spots and made sure she got hers before he got his and that made her fall in deeper with him. She didn't know if it was love or lust but she knew it felt good.

"Fuck.." He groaned out feeling her muscles squeeze him a little as she moaned. "This mine.."

"Wai-" She whispered before pushing him some.

"Wait what?" He asked. Even though she asked him to stop, he didn't. Still didn't, he didn't care. He missed sex with her, he missed her body and moans. He missed the way she always ran away or always told him to wait knowing she wanted him to keep going.

"I- can't.."

"Cause you holding it, let it go baby.." He said feeling as her legs shook as they rested around his waist. "Come on mama, stop holding it.." He groaned out.

"You stop holding it.." She moaned out feeling him jerk a little. He was trying to hold it so she could just go but she wasn't going, and he just couldn't hold it anymore.

He tried to pull out but he couldn't because of her legs so he ended up letting himself go, inside of her.

After they were done, Dejhari laid on top of Kataleya and stared at her as she sucked her thumb with her eyes closed. "You so cute.." He cooed smiling at her.

"Get out of my face.." She whined turning her head.

"Cute ass. I never met somebody who had perfect fuck faces.." He said with a smirk causing her to laugh. He stared at her in awe as she laughed at him. He loved her smile, he wished he could see it all day.

"Leave me alone Dejhari.." She said moving some.

"Dejhari?" He asked with a mug. "What I did? Why you get ta calling me that?"

"You didn't do anything.." She said softly. "We need to get up and start getting ready so we can go home.."

He frowned. "Youn wanna go again?" He asked.

"We've been going since you came in here. You not satisfied still?" She asked with a mug, he smacked his lips and rubbed her neck as she laid there.

"I missed you.." He said. "Why you ain't miss me?"

"I did but I don't wanna keep having sex like this. Your acting like we're trying for a baby or something. I'm sore already.." She expressed, he laughed.

"I ain't trippin bout us having no baby.." He said.

"Well I am because we aren't.." She said shaking her head with her top lip curled, She refused to have a baby with him.