𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I laid in bed with Laila as we watched Spongebob. Laila loved everything that I loved so she didn't care what we did. Believe it or not, I've grown attached to my dog. Something I could only do with mother and crunchy. I've never really grown attached to anyone but them, oh and my grandma.

I grabbed my phone and went to my messages to see I had a text message from Maya. I furrowed my eyebrows and went to see what she was saying.

Maya

You should come over today.
We haven't hung out since I got back.

That's because I'm not interested in hanging out.

Is it because of Dee?
I had nothing to do with that and you know that.

It's not even about him.
I just feel like you betrayed me.

I'm about to call you. Hold on.

I didn't want to be mean because Maya made a huge difference in my life over the MONTH that I knew her. She changed a lot about me and helped me bring out a side of me that I always wanted to show but was too afraid too.

Dejhari

Goodmorning.

wassup

Did I leave my phone charger in your car last night?

Yeah. I'll bring it to you when I'm over that way

Ok. Thanks.

King

Hey, You busy today?

I don't know.

Can I take you out today?

I don't know. Maybe not today.

I didn't want to hang out with him. I had my eyes sat on Dejhari and I didn't want to miss a beat at all. My mom always taught me to never tell a guy I liked them until I was sure he adored me, so I was waiting until he puts it all on the table. He probably doesn't even like me though.

My phone started ringing so I answered the phone.

"Hello.." I said.