𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I looked around as I rubbed my eye in exhaustion. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and looked at the time. I read 3:07 AM indicating that I wasn't going back to sleep after this. I got out of the bed and went in the bathroom and started getting ready.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before going into my closet and picking out what I wanted to wear.

"What are you doing?" I heard, I looked over to see Muga standing there rubbing her eye. She had on some shorts and a sports bra. Her hair was tied up and pulled back to show her pretty ass face.

"I'm finna get dressed.." I said, she looked at me with a frown as I looked for my black Amiri pants.

"Where are you going? It's 3 in the morning.."

"I can't sleep so I'm finna go get me some money. You gon be good in hea.." I said grabbing my pants.

"What?" She said with her eyes squinted. "Your leaving me in this house by myself?" She asked.

"Yeah.." I replied putting my pants on. I grabbed my shirt and threw that on as well before putting my shoes on. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on before looking up to see Muga mugging me hard. "What?"

"Why are you leaving? What did I do?" She asked.

"You ain't do shit.." I said shaking my head. "I can't sleep so I'm going to get me some money. You good?"

"Bye. If you want to leave then go ahead.." She said before stomping off, I chuckled and sprayed myself with cologne and walked out the bathroom behind her. I watched as she got comfortable in the bed.

I grabbed my gun from my dresser and tucked it into my pants before grabbing my phone and keys off my nightstand. I walked over to Muga and leaned down in her face. As I kissed on her, she didn't respond.

"You mad at me?" I asked laying a soft kiss on her cheek, she moved around.

"I am bothered about the fact that you are trying to leave me inside of this house alone.." She expressed, I huffed and touched her chin.

"I got shit ta do but Ima be back before you wake up.." I said looking at her, she nodded.

"Whatever Dejhari.." She said turning over, I smacked my lips and stood up before smacking her ass.

"Gimme kiss Mug.." I said, she scoffed.

"No." She said.

"Please.." I said, she sat up and I pecked her lips twice before she laid down and put the cover over her face. I chuckled and walked towards the door.