𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I laid in bed watching Spongebob. I had the CD's since I ordered them from Amazon. It was so cool ordering stuff, I ordered more things but that was my favorite thing that I ordered. Next, I wanted to start ordering clothes and shoes but I didn't know what would be cute.

I'll figure that out soon. I had my style figured out.

I'm finally out of school and that had me excited- Wait what the fuck am I doing? Let me write this in my diary.

I grabbed my diary and started writing.

Diary Entry #2

I met a boy. Well, Dee. The boy who hit me in the face with the ball. He told me I spoke like a Robot but if I talk like a robot, he speaks like a uneducated boy. Anyway, I controlled my anxiety attack and I'm so proud of myself. I've NEVER been able to do that but I did it the other day.

Anyway let's talk about something more recent.

I ordered from some spongebob tapes from Spongebob and it was so cool. I ordered some more stuff like laptop stuff and a book but that's it. I want to order some clothes and shoes next but I don't know how to go about doing that yet. I'll figure it out.

But yeah, so far things have been pretty cool. I'm actually enjoying being out of school and stuff. It's fun..

I heard a ding indicating that I got a text message from someone. I looked over and I grabbed my phone before shutting my diary. I unlocked my phone and went to my text messages to see I had a message from Dee.

Dee

wyd today?

I'm not doing anything.

slide to the mall with me and my brothers
maya and her friends coming too
you ain't gonna be the only girl

Oh ok
Can Maya help me find some clothes?
I would like to change my style.

Here her number so y'all can talk about that
Send me your addy so I can come get you
Dee sent Baldhead💚 contact

Alright...

I made Maya's contact in my phone and changed the name because I am not calling anyone baldhead. What's wrong with that boy? He's so rude.

I went to the messages and started texting her.

Maya