𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kataleya and Doom sat across from each other at the dinner table. Gleesh ended up getting a chef to come and make dinner for Treasure on the night before her birthday. He also got bottles for her to drink and have a good time.

Kataleya and Doom ended up not sitting next to each other at the table because Treasure wanted Kataleya to sit next to her. Dejhari couldn't keep his eyes off of Kat, and he was trying to but she had his attention.

It was almost like he was mesmerized. He watched as she ate her food and looked around at everybody talking and laughing. She didn't even notice he was looking at her, and that was the best part.

"That nigga Prina Akeem was living the life in Coming to America. How you mad cause you got bitches washing your balls?" Cruddy asked before biting into a meatball, Journey laughed. 

"On god, I wish I had a hoe wash my balls and wipe my ass.." Gleesh said, Treasure smacked her lips.

"Boy, don't play with me.." She said.

"Yes my savior.." He said bowing his head, Kataleya started laughing hysterically before looking at Dejhari who was already staring at her. She nodded her head towards Gleesh with a smile indicating she wanted him to say that as well, he shook his head.

She bawled her face up and stuck her middle finger up at him in anger. "How your food Mama?" Treasure asked looking over at Kataleya who was busy sticking her tongue out as she held her middle finger up at Dejhari.

"Oh it's fine.." She said looking over at Treasure. "Are you ready to get intoxicated?" Kataleya asked.

Treasure nodded with a smile. "Girl yes, I'm really finna be 18.." She said in shock.

"How do you feel? Are you excited?" She asked.

"Yeah girl, I'm practically grown na.."

"Yo we finna go smoke.." Gleesh said grabbing Treasure's attention, Kataleya eyes shifted away to Dejhari who was walking out the door with Cruddy.

"Ok.." Treasure said. "When they leave we can start drinking.." She said watching as Gleesh walked out the door.

"Let's play Truth or Drink.." Journey requested as Treasure got up and got some bottles out of the box.

"Ouuu, yes I never played that!" Treasure said, Journey looked at Kataleya who was sitting there looking around not saying much. She took that as a chance to eye her body cautiously.

"Kat girl you so small. Look at that waist.." Journey said, Kataleya looked up and eyed Journey confused.

"Thanks?" She said.

"How did you get that waist? I bet Doom be breaking yo ass in half.." Journey said admiring her body.

"Um..He doesn't.." She said shaking her head.

"Here ya'll.." Treasure said putting the jars down on the table. "I made some Jungle juice.." She said.

"What's that?" Kataleya asked looking at the jar. It was presented well. Sour Gummy worms were wrapped around the crazy straw as cut-up mango and strawberries float around in the cup.