𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I drove down the street with Doom in the passenger seat. I could drive as long as someone with a license was with me, he really didn't want to let me drive but he did anyway because he was tired.

His hand was on my thigh as he laid back in his seat with his hood over his eyes. I had the aux so I was playing what I wanted to play.

Oh you can't get her if you ain't got plenty cake
ATL Georgia
Booties look like this size
23 waist, pretty face, thick thighs

"I can do it big. I can do it long. I can do whatever and however you wanttt. I can do it up and down. I can do circles. To him I'm a gymnast, This room is my circus. I market it so goood. They can't wait til you try meee. I work it so good, Man these niggas tryna buuuuyyyy meee.." I sang along as I drove down the road.

They love the way I ride it ('cause I do it good)
They love the way I ride it ('cause it feels so good, yeah)
They love the way I ride it ('cause I do it good)

"They love the way I riiiideee it. How I ride the beat. I ride it, they love the way I rideee it.." I sang.

They love the way I ride it
They love the way I ride the beat
Like I'm a freak freak freak, uh

"And I won't stop. don't stop. get it, get it. Ima pitch it down the middle baby, hit it, hit it. I do it to him riight, it's mmhmm good! I handle my business like a big girl should!" I sang.

"1 o'clock. 2 o'clock. 3 o'clock. 4! 5 o'clock 6 o'clock, baby give me moreee!" I sang obnoxiously.

He love the way I ride it
He love the way I ride it (I love the way you ride the beat baby)
He love the way I ride the beat (I love it)

"SHE RIDE IT LIKE A ROLLERCOASTER! SOON AS I GET ON TOP SHE SCREAMS! I PUT HER OUR LIKE A LIGHT! SHE'LL BE OUT FA THE NIGHT! SOON AS SHE HIT THE PILLOW, SWEAT DREAMS!" I rapped.

"Muga.." I heard before feeling a grip on my thigh.

I turned the radio down a little.

"Huh?" I asked looking over at him.

"Why you yelling?" He asked, I shrugged.

"I love this song.." I said with a smile.

He didn't respond, he just kept the hood over his eyes as he sat leaned back in the seat. I skipped the song and smiled.

"TRYNA LET YOU KNOW JUST HOW I REALLY FEEL ABOUT YOU! CAUSE SINCE I MET YOU I DON'T THINK I WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU! YOU KEEP ME LAUGHING BABYBOY ITS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT YOUUU! THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE YOU ARE SPECIAL!" I sang along.