𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Bitch we finna go to Gleesh friends house.." Treasure said looking over at me. It was just me and her right now because Maya and Dawuan were out of town for a family reunion. They didn't come back until next week.

"Are y'all back together?" I asked.

"Yup.." She nodded as she drove.

"Why did y'all even break up?"

"He was mad at me because I didn't tell him about the video. He said I was trying to make it seem like it was a secret but I explained to him that I was embarrassed and I didn't want to tell anybody about it.." She said shaking her head, I looked out the window.

"Oh." I said. "Who house is it?" I asked.

"Some nigga named Mario.." She said with a shrug.

"Oh." I said. "This is my jam.." I said turning the radio up as I hopped my head to the beat.

I speak the truth, I don't wanna be with no one else
If I say "fuckin' around was worth it"
Even though I ain't perfect, it'll be a lie
Stand-up guy, never sit quiet, I could say I always tried

"But now Ion want nobody round and they wonder why.." I rapped bopping my head. "This is my jam forreal.."

Electric Slide, chopper spit static when we let off fire
Been livin' wild, killers outside while I'm standin' up in trial

"I ain't choosing sides, Don't come outside, he know that shit was foul. She a ride-or-die, she could've left and she aint leave my side!" I screeched.

"On the road somewhere all alone, But my mind and my head it ain't there baby! Off the pills, I just need to relax baby! Insecure bout myself, ohh!" Me and Treasure sung loudly as she drove fast.

I just want to know why I can't
Seem to secure your love
Real gangsters in disguise
They wonder why, slime

"Them niggas playing, got my money up bitch it's bout time.." Treasure rapped.

"BOW BOW BOW!" I rapped back.

"Back to back! BITCH WHAT UP NOW?!" We yelled in unison, I laughed with her as the song played. We pulled up at the house and she stopped the car in a driveway. I looked around and noticed the nice house.

"This is decent.." I said looking around. I was slightly high so I was much more calm than I usually am.

"I know, I was expecting sum fucked up.." Treasure said grabbing the blunt and opening the door. "Come on.."

We got out the car and started walking up to the house. She walked inside and I followed behind her as she made her way into the living room. I heard laughter and I could smell weed which tempted me to ask her to let me smoke the blunt she had in her small purse.