𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"Dooda, what you doing?" I heard as I scrubbed the soap on my face and looked in the mirror.

I was on the phone with Kataleya because she had went home yesterday. Something about she needed to get her hair done and she aint have enough clothes here and some more shit.

"Washing my face.." I answered.

"Oh.." She said. "I'm playing with Laila.."

"Ugly ass hoe ass dog.." I said, she smacked her lips.

"I'll hang up in your face right now. Stop saying rude things about her because she doesn't say rude things about you.." She said, I scrunched my face up.

"Youn even know what she say.."

"Yes I do, How you gonna tell me?" She asked propping the phone up so I could see the mug that was plastered across her face.

She so mean, fine ass.

I looked at the phone and smirked.

"Ight Dr.Dolittle.." I joked, she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Dejhari. Me and Laila have a connection. She understands me and I understand her.." She explained, I chuckled.

"Ight Muga.." I said holding my hands up.

"Mhm.." She said eyeing me. "You remind me of Tupac. You resemble him.."

"What?" I asked. "The nigga was bald.."

"So? Y'all resemble each other a little.." She said.

"I ain't ever heard det before.." I said.

"You guys do resemble each other! Especially when you get excited! It looks just like him!" She exclaimed.

"Ight Muga but I'm saying I don't look like him.." I said, she smacked her lips.

"Ugh, whatever.." She said rolling her eyes.

It be funny as hell when she salty like det. "What you doing today?" She asked.

"Finna go onna chill with Gleesh and em.." I said. "What you finna do?"

"I don't know.." She said with a shrug. "Take me on the block with you.."

"What?"

"You heard me.." She said snaking her neck.

I gotta get rid of this li attitude.

"You and this attitude.." I said shaking my head.

"I wanna go with you on the block.."

"Ion know bout allat.." I said. "Ion even be out there for real.." She smacked her lips and huffed.