𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I was playing the game when I noticed that Muga was way too quiet sitting behind me. I looked back to see She had her foot on my back as she laid there on her phone, I furrowed my eyebrows.

I got up and moved over near here. "What you doing?" I asked looking at her. 

"Researching Pre-Cum.." She replied, I laughed a little in shock. It still shock me how blunt she is, she just say whatever come to her mind. It's like she don't got no shame in nothing she do.

"Yo-" I started off before laughing. "Why?"

"Because, I want to know about it considering I don't know whether or not you do it.." She said.

"Yeah, I do it.." I said nodding my head, she hummed.

"Did you do it in me?" She asked, I laid back on her stomach and nodded looking up at her as she scrolled on the phone. She was looking too pretty.

"Yeah.." I replied.

"Hmm, says here I can get pregnant from it.." She said looking at the phone. "I think we should start wearing condoms and that we should also get me some birth control now that we are having sex.." She added.

"Ight.." I said. "Ion think you gon like condoms.."

She flared her nose. "Why is that?" She asked.

"You wanna see why?" I asked, she smiled.

"Ouu, yess!" She said in excitement. I laughed and stood up and moved in front of her. I hovered over her small body and started kissing down her chest.

I slid her camisole off of her body and my briefs off her lower half as she watched me. I started rubbing her pussy, feeling that she was already wet.

I moved down and started kissing her pussy lips. I dipped my tongue into her juices as I held her legs on my shoulders. I began eating because this one thing I liked to do, I ain't gon lie I love eating ha pussy. It's my favorite part about sex.

I watched as she closed her eyes as she arched her back up off of the bed as I swirled my tongue around my beating clit. She moaned mercilessly as I moved my tongue around her pussy passionately.

Ima be honest, I don't know how to show Muga how I feel. All I know is buy her gifts, say nice stuff to her and fuck her good, I don't know how to be a boyfriend and shit. That's confusing as hell to me. So whenever I wanna show her how I feel, I do this.

"Oh-" She said with a smile. I started rubbing my thumb on her clit as I stuck my tongue in and out of her. She grabbed my head and started grinding her face against my mouth as I kept going.