𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I opened my eyes and went to roll over but a rush of pain ran through my body as I laid there

I opened my eyes and went to roll over but a rush of pain ran through my body as I laid there. I looked under the cover and noticed that I was completely naked, I had nothing on.

Did I lose my virginity?

I tried to remember last night but I don't remember anything after Me and Dejhari came up here. I looked over and he was laying there snoring, I didn't want to bother him considering he doesn't sleep often.

"ITS MY MUHFUCKIN G-DAY!" I heard.

I didn't want to awake Dejhari because he doesn't get much sleep. I laid there and watched Dejhari sleep. He looked so peaceful as he snored with his eyes slightly open. His scars caused me to get aroused, I know he doesn't like for me to touch them but I like them.

His large brown lips were so attractive to me.

"Lay down.." He said as he kissed my neck. I eyed him, I felt as if I was stuck in a daze of lust. I laid down on the bed and watched as he made his way to me. He hovered over me and kissed my neck eagerly as he unbuckled my pants.

He pulled them down and started kissing my exposed chest. He ripped my shirt off of me as he groped my waist. I felt his penis between my legs as he sucked on me.

"You good?" I heard, I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed that Dejhari was looking straight at me.

"Yeah.." I said moving around a little. I winced at the soreness between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing on me.

"You ok?" He asked before kissing my neck again. His breathe against my skin caused me to shiver. I don't know what he's doing to me but it feels so good.

"Yes, I'm just a little confused.." I said touching my head, I had a banging headache that was bothering me a lot. "I have a headache as well. And my body is sore.." I added.

"Cause you tried ta rape me last night.." He said.

"What?" I asked in shock. "I would never.." I added.

"You did. Kept talking bout let's just get it over with. I wanna fuck and shit, you was tripping fa real.." He said, I covered my face with a frown.

"Oh my gosh Dejhariiii!" I dragged.

"Then you tried ta put my dick in yourself when I wasn't going fa it then you ended up falling asleep so I went ta sleep.." He said with a shrug. "You was drunk eshit.." He added.

"I don't remember any of that.." I said shaking my head, he rubbed my lower back as I looked at him.

"I knew you wouldn't that's why I wasn't tryna fuck.." He said kissing my cheek and then my mouth.