𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I stood in front of Dejhari as he played his game. I eyed him and turned my music up on the speaker.

"Baby you don't pay me no mind! You act like you don't love me no more..even though I don't love you either but let's get into it.." I said climbing on him, I climbed onto his shoulders.

"Maybe we need space or some time! Your attitude of unpredictable..and I don't wanna make you unhappy! So if your not happy then your free to go onnn! Cause I don't want you staying around! If I make you so miserable!" I sung to him as he played the game.

"Muga.." He called out.

"Hm?" I replied as I held his head in my hands.

"Shhh.." He said. "YO WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled, I smacked my lips and turned my lip up.

"Why are you screaming at the television?" I asked.

"Cause, they cheating.." He said staring at the TV as I rubbed his neck and rested my head on the top of his head. He had his hair in a low ponytail since he did a facial today, which is so cute.

"You're so passionate about your hygiene.." I said looking down at him with a smile. "I really like that about you.." I expressed.

"Preciate it.." He replied. "You not used to niggas taking care of themselves?" He asked.

"I mean, your my first boyfriend but when I was seeing Dawuan I never saw him give himself facials or pay that much attention to his body like you do. I don't know.." I said with a shrug.

"Maybe because I didn't spend as much time with him like I spend with you.." I added.

"Why?"

"I don't know, sometimes he made me uncomfortable and mostly because I found him annoying. He was way too clingy and always tried to tell me what to do as if he was my father or something.."

"Do you feel like I do that to you?"

"No.." I said softly with a smile. "Even though you make me mad sometimes, you treat me way better than he did.." I added as I rubbed his neck and ear. His skin was always so soft.

"I really be trying too.." He said. "Ion even see the purpose in treating good women bad. I could never purposely hurt you.." He added, I blushed.

"I feel the same way.." I said.

"But I just wanna know, how you even start fucking with that goonk ass nigga? Like I ain't the type to talk down on another nigga but he really a bitch, why was you fucking with a bitch?"

I shrugged. "He hit me in the face with a ball and then the next day he was just extra nice to me and then we went to the mall and it just..went like that.." I said. "But why didn't you like him?"