𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I moved around in my bed and looked around. I looked at Jamia and mugged her, this bitch had to go. The sight of her was just pissing me the hell off. I stood up from my bed and put my briefs on. I slid my sweats on and put some socks on as well.

I grabbed a bottle of water and pulled the covers off and threw them on the floor. "Yo, get the fuck up!" I yelled, she stirred in her sleep and then looked at me.

"Huh?" She spoke softly.

"Get up and get yo shit. You gotta go.." I said nodding my head towards the door, she smacked her lips.

"What?" She said.

"Get the fuck up and get the fuck out.." I said.

"Why?" She asked wiping her eyes.

"I ain't finna say it again.." I said looking at her.

"Ok but why do you want me to leave?" She asked.

I unscrewed the top off of the water bottle and threw it on her. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled, she screamed and hopped up. I kept throwing the water on her until she was out of my site. I heard the front door slam shut and I smiled in satisfaction.

I started taking my sheets and shit off so I can change the sheets. I had to hurry up because I needed to go see my grandma and mama today and then go talk to Mario about the hit I just got us. I didn't have no time for play play today, it was all about my family and money.

My mind started drifting and Kataleya face popped up. I stopped putting the sheets on the bed and huffed. "Damn, I miss ha.." I said before shaking my head and going back to what I was doing. I flopped down on the bed and started trying to get the sheet on right but this bitch wasn't working.

"Mane what the fock.." I mumbled.

My phone started ringing all loud and shit so I grabbed it off the floor and picked it up to see Ja'Meena calling me.

"Fuck you want?" I answered propping my phone up as I put the sheet on my bed. This shit was being too complicated finna just say fuck it and put a sheet over it.

"What you doing?" She asked with her face scrunched up.

"I'm tryna put this shit on my bed but it ain't cooperating. Shit pissing me off.." I said finally get the one side on right. "Finally.." I said laying out.

"You going to Ma house today?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to see ha baldhead ass. She keep calling bout bringing some Chester Hot Fries and shit.." I said rubbing my eye.

"Mm, she don't need to be eating allat.." She said before sticking some hot cheetos in her mouth, I laughed.

"How you gon say det and then start eating Hot Cheetos?" I asked, she shrugged.

"I'm pregnant. I can eat whatever the fuck I want.."

"I can't believe you having a baby.." I said shaking my head. "I remember when you was just doing dubsmashes and vines in yo room.." I added, she smacked her lips and laughed.