𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Mom, I'm telling you this boy was so attractive! He was literally like..ughhh.." I said laying back on the bed, My mother chuckled and looked over at me.

"What was his name?" She asked.

"Doom.." I said biting my lip. "Doesn't that just scream fine?!" I exclaimed, she shook her head.

"If anything it screams danger.." She said, I shrugged.

"I don't care.." I said shaking my head.

"What about Dawuan?" She asked.

"What about him? I told him that I thought that Doom was cute.." I said with a shrug. "We're not together anyway.." I added.

"You told him that you thought Doom was cute?! What did he say?" She asked in shock.

"He asked me if I wanted to be with him and said that He's the only one for me.." I exposed, she scrunched her face up and eyed me, I shrugged. "I was just like Ok but I can't stop thinking about Doom! It's something about him, I don't know what though.."

"He told you that he's the only one for you?" She asked.

"Yeah.." I replied.

"Uhn uhn, Ion like det.." She said shaking her head.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"It sounds like he's manipulative Kataleya. Does he often say stuff like that?" She asked, I shrugged.

"That was his first time saying that.." I said. "He did tell me that He was the only person who could understand me.." I said, she shook her head.

"Uhn uhn! Cut his ass right the fuck off!" She yelled.

"Why?" I asked with a slight frown.

"He's manipulating and controlling Kataleya. You may not catch on to it but me as your mother am telling you that nothing good can come from him.." She said.

I huffed. "But I like Dawuan.." I said.

"I don't think you really like him. I think you like the idea of you two being together but you don't have real feelings for him. If you did, you wouldn't have to ask me.." She said. "You would know off bat.."

"Ok.." I said huffing.

"Now go to the store and get me some cheese curls.." She said waving me off, I stood up from her bed and started making my way downstairs to see my step father cooking over the stove.

"What you doing crunchy?" I asked, he smacked his lips and looked back at me.

"Don't start no shit with me Kataleya.." He said.