𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I pulled up and parked the car. I hopped out and walked inside, I didn't see nobody downstairs so I just walked upstairs and into Muga's room to see her eating a pickle as she laid with her head off of the bed.

"The fuck is you doing?" I asked looking at her.

"Why are you here?" She asked sitting up. She turned around and held her pickle in her hand.

"Cause you ignoring me and ion like det.." I replied shaking my head before taking my shoes off.

"I'm ignoring you because your disrespectful.." She said eating the last bit of the pickle. She stood up and walked inside the bathroom, I followed.

"How I disrespect you?" I asked eyeing her.

"Y'know how. You are having oral sex with these girls and then kissing me all in the mouth.." She said. I watched as she put toothpaste on her toothbrush and ran water over it.

"You sound dumb eshit.." I said shaking my head.

"You sound dumb!" She retorted.

"Naw you really sound dumb cause the fuck I look like eating det bitch out? Ion even be outchea doing det like det.." I said shaking my head.

"Then she said that she's your girlfriend.."

"And you believe her?" I asked.

She started brushing her teeth as I eyed her. She pulled the toothbrush out her mouth and spit in the sink. "Why would she lie about something like that?"

"Cause she wanna be my girlfriend and don't want nobody else fucking with me but ion even fuck with her no more.." I explained, she rolled her eyes and went back to brushing her teeth.

She rinsed her mouth out and spit.

"You need to start communicating wimme cause next time you put your hands on me, Ima smack the shit out you.." I said looking at her, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Smack me right now.." She said lowly.

See, now i'm finna fuck her.

"You think I'm playing but I'm dead serious.." I said as she grabbed my face and started pecking my lips.

"I know you are.." She said kissing on me. I picked her up and put her on the sink and started kissing her. As our tongue moved along side each other, I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and deepened the kiss as I laid her down on the bed. I pulled away as I sucked on her bottom lip. We locked eyes and she watched as I kissed down her body.