13. Destiel

"Wha-what happened to my door?"

I sit up to see Tony in my room looking at the broken door. I hit Steve and he wakes up next to me.

"Had a little bit of a rough night?" Tony winks at Steve and he smiles.

"Nothing happened Tony." I slide my legs off the bed and a raging headache fills me. I cant help but shove my head in my hands. I can feel Steve's hand on my back and Tony leans infront of me.

"Kid talk to me." Tony lifts my head up and sees how much pain I'm in. "Drugs?"

I nod. "Yes please. All of them. Everything. All of it." I place my head back in my hands and Tony leaves the room to find me something.

"Are you remembering anything?" Steve sits up next to me. I hesitate to answer. Everything that's gone on. Bucky and Steve. The hospital. I so just want to not talk about anything for days.

"No." I lie. Steve said that I dont have to say anything. As long as he doesnt know that I remembered everything, he wont make me choose. He sighs and runs my back before getting up to the bathroom. Tony eventually comes back with water and pills.

"Ok well why don't you take camp in the living room while I get your door fixed." Tony and Steve help me up and I pack some small things. I fully agreed to stay there as there is a tv and its closer to the kitchen.

Getting closer to the living room I see someone sitting on the couch I planned to take over.

"Peter?" I recognized the back of his head. He immediately turns to look at me and he smiles real big. He gets up and hugs me. I missed his hugs.

"I'm so glad your ok." He let's go and takes my bag from my hand. "Hey Mr. Stark." They hug and then Peter guides me to the couch where both of us sit. He picks up a plate that was on the table and uncovers it to show me the christmas bark I made last night.

"We'll check up on you later." Steve bent down and kissed my head before he and Tony left the room. I look at Peter and he doesnt seem pleased with Steve being so comfortable around me.

"So are you guys together?"

"Uh no. He just... cares, I guess." I chuckle and grab a peice of bark. "Damn I'm good." Peter grabs a peice too and agrees.

"Happy birthday." He surprises me. I havent had anyone say that too me in years. "I'm sorry. You told me a little while ago that you dont like people celebrating you birthday but I thought with everything going on.. you know."

"Sshhhh. No one knows. But... thankyou." I lean in and innocently kiss his cheek. His face turns red and he smiles to himself.

Elissa you need to stop doing that.

"Ok I think we should watch The Grinch." Peter grabs the remote and starts playing the movie without me even agreeing. "This is what we are gunna do all day." I grin and scoot closer to him. He puts his arm around me and I pull a blanket over our laps.

"Jim Carey?"

"Yup. The OG movie."

It was so nice feeling normal again. We watched the movie for the most part. Up towards the end we got distracted and talked throughout the rest of the movie.

"Oh get out of here!" Peter sipped his juice he got from the kitchen.

"How can you not see it? It's like they were made for eachother."

We face eachother on the couch. The blanket is still over our laps and my legs are sprawled across his and his hands fell on top of them.

"I'm sorry I dont see it. Dean has had many loves in his life. Cas is just like a brother." Hes arguing with me. It feels like I never even got hurt.