26. Put Me Away

Numbness fills my body. Or am I just cold? I can feel myself try to wake up. A pain tings through my head.

"AAHHH!" I scream out in pain and nurses come through the door. I look down and see my wrists and ankles strapped down. "Get me out!"

"Ma'am you need to calm down." 2 nurses try to calm me down but I cant stop. I cant even think straight.

"Where is he?" My breathing is heavy and ny eye sight blurs.

"Who?" One of the nurses cleans my arm so she can inject me with a needle.

"What are you putting in me? Stop!" I try to rip my hands away from the straps but I cant.

"This is just to calm you down. You need to calm down." One nurse holds my arm down while the other injects me with the needle. "Now who are you asking for?"

"No please stop it. I cant go threw this again!" The nurse takes the needle out of my arm and it goes numb.

"We will be back soon." I slam my head down on the pillow as the pain in my head grows. I scream for someone to help me then suddenly my breathing relaxes. I clench my eyes tightly then relax them when my head pain calms down.

"Please..." I let out one final word before falling back asleep.

●●●

"What should we do with her?"

"She's not a criminal."

"Yet she did criminal acts."

"Only becuase Loki was in her head."

"What's done, is done. It's bad enough you let Loki get away with everything SHEILD has in its program."

"We have the Scepter. Does that not mean anything?"

"Not as much as I would like too. We are compromised if Loki gives that hard drive away."

"Can we just focus on Elissa?"

"The mission is not over yet. That's on you Stark."

This has been going on for what I can tell about 30 minutes. I heard them talking about putting me in a cell before. I think I really messed up this time.

I can hear someone moving and a door shuts. Then just silence except my breathing. A chair next to me gets moved and someone sits in it.

"Take my powers away." I mumble out. I hear him turn. I open my eyes to see Tony sitting there surprised. "Find a way to take my powers out of me."

He shakes his head slowly. "You heard eveyething?"

"Most of it." I turn my head to my body. I'm still strapped to the same bed. This is the same room I woke up in from my coma. "Either put me away somewhere. Or take them away"

Tony doesnt answer. He just sighs and looks down. Eventually he shakes his head no.

"I'm not gunna let that happen."

"You were all for it when it came to me being in a relationship." He bits his lip and clenches his jaw.

"I know what I said but it was your idea." He chuckles at himself. "Roger's was pissed when he found out about our deal."

I snap my head at him. "Oh no. You told him?" I try to lift my hands but they are still strapped to the bed.

"You didnt tell him?"

"I didnt tell anyone. How mad was he?"

"His face got a little red but I've seen him worse." As much as I hoped it would make me feel better, it didnt. "Wait I thought nothing was going ok between you two?" He sat up looking at me.