23. Another Skilled Agent

ELISSA POV:

"Loki." I drop a blue map on the table infront of him. People swarm around us and he looks up. I open the paper to reveal the layout plan for the compound. I know my way around so I easily know where everything is.

"Your the best." He smiles and takes the scroll. He gets up and walks over to the board and pins it. "I need an entrance."

I roll my eyes and walk over to the chair in the corner of the room. It a small room but it's long. It's full if machines and people all working on stuff for Loki.

"Always one for entrances." I chuckle and he smiles at me again.

"I want you with me." I look up at him.

"Why?"

"I've been spying on you guys for a while. So dont you think it would hurt the team if they see you with me?" He walks over to me and places his hands on my chair arm rests. His face is now inches from mine.

"It would kill them." I smirk. He hasnt moved even though people call his name from behind him. In a split second he leans in and kissing me softly. I dont pull away but I cant bring myself to fully be into it. He places a hand on my neck which forces me into it. I can feel his smile on my lips. He let's go and slowly slips away from me.

"Let's do that again soon." He winks at me then turn to the people calling his name. I'm left speechless. That was...hot. I mean wow. I sit there and wait for my next order. I watch him move around the room. He's so slick with his movement. Eventually he looks up at me. "Get ready. We've got an opening." I smile and leave the room to get changed down the hall. A suit was already laid out for me. Mostly black. High waisted pants with a black belt. A small black shirt and a jacket to go over that. I tight my hair up in a pony tail and walk back to Loki.

"You know, I cant use my powers in this." He looks up from the table and smiles at me. I twirl for him and he comes closer to me.

"Try it." He stops about a foot from me. I place my hand on my pants and I try to burn it. When I pull my hand away theres no mark.

"Finally." I laugh and look up at him. He laughs too. Gold shimmer displays over him and his green suit changed back into a full black suit, matching me. "So where are we going?" I walk over to the table where he sat before.

"We've found their helicarrier. One of my men on the inside said they will all be gathering and be aboarding soon to look for you." He smiles at me once again and I can feel my face blush. "You can get a jet. Stay quiet and out of sight." He moves past me and walks out of the room. I fallow and we go to the garage out back. A black jeep sits underneath a tarp and loki hands me the keys. "Bring it back here doll. Leave the jeep in the dirt."

I hop in the jeep and he smiles as he walks away.

"Loki!" I yell to him and he turns around. "I'm a weekspot for some of the avengers." I pull foward and turn the car, now he is next to the driver side door. "If they see me, even the slightest bit, it would make them go crazy."

He nods and looks down at his feet. "That's why you were on my list of people. Your useful."

"Who else we got?" I chuckle and lean back in my seat, resting my hands on my lap.

"Another skilled agent." He winks at me. I'm confused. My mind traces through everyone at the compound. "Dont worry about it. You'll see when you come back." He turns and leaves back into the building. I shrugged and leave in the direction of the compound.

It takes me a couple hours to get there. I had to stop for gas midway and I stop about 2 miles before i reach the compound. I drive the jeep as far in the woods as I can then get out and try to find the path I would run on. I run beside it to keep my distance incase anyone is running on it.

Once I get to the end of the path I look out to see anyone in the clear.

"This is going to be more difficult than I thought." I whisper to myself. I see multiple training agents outside. Either just running or fighting. I see Nat a little while ahead watching people train infront of her. I run back into the woods more and move up to the garage area. Still peaking out from behind trees and rocks, I see Nat turn to someone yelling behind her.

"If you want to steal a jet, you gotta actually steal a jet." I snap around to see Clint standing behind me. I immediately start throwing punches and he blocks all of them. He pulls me to the ground and locks my hands above my head. "Stop. Its me!" He whispers to me and I stop to see his eyes. There bright blue. Loki got him. Again.

"Clint? Your the agent loki was telling me about?" He gets off me and pulls me up. I brush off the dirt and leaves.

"He didnt tell me he was bring you to the team." He whisper as we look over to the agents training again. Nat and Tony disappear in the distance.

"New hire I guess. So do you have a plan?" He chuckles and walk towards the garage more. I fallow carefully.

"They are leaving in about 20 minutes. After they leave, we take the jet in door A5." He pulls me down behind a tree and I hear troops marching past us. He nods at me and I nod back.

"So what are gunna do for 20 minutes?" I sit back up look over again at the garage.

"Just wait here." He looks up at his watch and back in the distance. "Its gunna get dark soon so we'll be ok for now."

A little while later we both see the queen jet fly off from the garage. Clint and I get up and walk towards the door with our back against it. Clint signals me to go ahead where the door lock is places. I melt it with my hands and pry the door open.

"You know how to fly one of these things right?" I chuckle as we step inside quickly.

"You dont need to worry about that." We both sit in the seats beside eachother and the jet comes to life. "What you need to worry about is being seen as we lift off."

I sigh and get out of the view from the window. As far as they know, I'm the only one missing. I sit down in the seats in the back as Clint puts the jet in stealth mode.

It doesnt take long to get back to Loki. He waits outside for us to return all ready to go.

"Let's not waist time. I'm sure my brother will suspect me in some time." He aboard the jet along with some other agents. They sit next to me and across from me. Highly skilled, I could tell. Loki comes up to me and pulls me out of his seat.

"You, my lady, are going to be with me when we enter." He turn to clint who still sits in the front seat. "I need you to take out the engines. One by one." Clint nods and gets up telling another agent to steer the jet. I watch Clint unfold his bow and get his arrows ready.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask loki and he looks at me up and down.

"You know this team. Take them down." I smile at him and he sits down in the seat I was once sitting. I stay standing thinking about every team member and their weaknesses.