31. Leaving

Throw up was....

Everywhere.

Only Veronica though. I was holding her hair back and getting her water. It was almost 8:30 in the morning when I heard her get up and grab the trash can. I did big brain for putting that there because she filled that thing up fast.

After about an hour of her sitting by the toilet and me trying to calm her down, I turned on the bedroom shower for her to get into. I helped her undress for the most part and I left the door open incase she needed me. I took the trash can full of puke and I put it outside on the porch. It was a little chilly outside but I was also still in a bralette and panties. I take a towel from the bedroom and out it in the dryer for a couple minutes.

I grab my phone off the nightstand and text Tony saying I'm awake. I lay back on the bed looking up at the ceiling. My mind retraces what happened yesterday. The drinking I dont regret. The phone call with Steve, yeah I regret. Tony was fine.

I heard the shower turn off and I got up to get the towel for Veronica and I placed it on the bathroom sink counter.

"Thankyou." I heard her say from the other side of the shower curtain.

"How do you feel?" I turn my back and stand outside the bathroom door. I hear her move from the shower and grab the towel.

"A little better."

"I'll make you some coffee." I turn around and see her looking at me. I then realise again I'm still almost naked. "Oh shit sorry." I quickly grab a tshirt from my drawer which hangs on my hips.

"Its ok I didnt mind." She smiles at me and I can feel ny face get red. I move to the kitchen and get 2 mugs out for coffee.

"So are you leaving back to the compound today?" I hear her yell from the bedroom where she changes into comfy clothes.

"Uh yeah. Sometime later though becuase I still gotta clean this place." I put coffee into the Keurig.

"How did you even find this place?" She chuckles.

"Its kinda complicated. A couple years ago I needed a place to stay for a couple months so I rented this from a guy I went to school with." The coffee pours into one of the mugs and I switch them, then adding more coffee into the Keurig.

"That's nice that he still let's you stay here." She comes out trying to dry her hair with the towel that once wrapped around her body. Shes wearing tight black sweatpants that hugs her thighs generously and a long black sleeve.

"Yeah he's cool as long as he gets his money." We chuckle and I hand her her coffee. She moves to the fridge to out some creamer in it.

"Do you want me to help you clean?" She sips her coffee with a smile on her face.

"Nah you don't have to. It's just the small stuff and packing you know?" She nods her head.

"I'll help when we finish our coffee." I smile at her and put come creamer in mine too.

"Ok. Thanks."

I finish my coffee before hers and I decide to take a shower before I start cleaning. I told her to rest as she is still nursing her hangover. After the shower I change into my navy blue leggings and a black t-shirt.

I start my packing and cleaning my stuff in the bedroom first just becuase I'm already in there. Veronica eventually comes in and starts packing up her stuff too which only takes about 15 minutes. It was a couple hours later when we finished the whole cabin. I put the bin of food in the backseat along with my bags. Veronica offered to throw away the puke bag in the dumpster for me since she was the one who made it a puke bag.