18. Weak Knees

I open the door to an empty room. I walk over to the bed and sit down. My phone buzzed on my night stand. It's been Peter texting me about his date he had today with this girl from school. I go through my contacts and find Steve's number. As its ringing I let my hair down and scratch my scalp.

S- Hello?

E- Hey Steve.

S- You done talking to Tony?

E- Uh yeah. I'm back at my room.

S- Are you coming?

E- I dont think that's a good idea Steve.

He pauses.

E- Steve?

S- Why not?

E- I'm afraid I'll ruin the team.

S- Tony is putting bad ideas in your head.

E- You think?

S- Yes I do. Please come down here?

E- Ok steve I'll be there in a couple.

S- Ok baby.

We hang up and I have a pit in my stomach. If this team if really gunna fall apart, i dont want me to be the reason. Maybe we can keep this secret?

●●● SMUT WARNING●●●

I start to head down to his room without getting caught. Everyone should be asleep by now. Before I knock on the door, Steve opens it quickly and grabs me inside.

"I'm glad you came." He kisses me lightly with both hands on my face.

"We should talk about this.." I break away from him but he pulls me back into his arms. It did turn me on a little, not gunna lie. I bit the bottom of my lip.

"After." He kisses me again but this time it's more passionate. He guides me his bed and he lands on top of me. He grips my hands and pushes them to the bed above my head. I wrap my legs around his waist and he grinds himself against me, pushing me into the bed more. I cant help but let out a small moan and I can see a small smile crack on his face. He buries his face in my neck and kisses me softly. My back arches but he pushed me down. He let's go of my hands and and mine immediately fall to his hair. He slides his hands to the bottom of my dress and pulls it up revealing my butt again. He squeezes my ass and more moans escape my mouth. He stops kissing my neck and sits up on the bed. My legs draped over his thighs, I sit up on my elbows. He fumbles with his belt and eventually throws it across the room.

"Sshhh. We cant make much noise or people will hear." He smirks and unbutton his pants. I take my legs off him and remove my underwear. He pulls his pants down just the slightest and his hard dick draps down. My lips part and it's like my breath is taken away just my looking at it.

He takes my legs and places them back where they were before and leans me on my back once again.

"Are you sure?" He waists for me to answer before we fully do this. Our breathing is already heavy.

"I want this." I pull his lips into mine and he slides in me slowly. My mouth opens and a loud moan escapes. He stretches me out going back and forth slowly.

"Oh shit.." he growls and looks down at my chest. With every stroke he takes in me, he gets deeper and deeper. My back arches more than before but he places both his hands on my breast which pushed me back down, once again. I crave his body so much. I pull his shirt up and over his head and I throw it on the floor. I trace my hands all over his body and he gets faster and deeper inside me.

He wraps his arms around me and lifts me up. "Turn." I quickly turn on my knees with my ass facing him. He pulls his one of his pillows off his his bed and puts it under my torso keeling me up. I arch my back down and spread my legs so it's easier for him.

He slides his dick back in me and and another moan escapes my mouth. It's like my whole body goes numb once he's all the way in. He pulls on my hair a little, bringing my head up to him and I can hear him moan in my ear. This time he doesnt start off slow. He rapidly fucks me hard immediately hitting the right spot to make me moan his name.

"Steve!" He slaps his hand on my mouth to keep me quiet.

"Dont make a sound." He moans in my ear. He goes even harder and I fall onto the bed completely limp. He let's go of my hair and my mouth and he pushes in me harder with his hands on my lower back. I grip onto his bed and try not to make much noise.

"Fuck... you're gunna make me cum." I hear him moan. I can feel every inch of him tense up inside me.

"Fuck Steve." He slaps my ass and I remember I'm supposed to stay quiet. Were both breathing so heavily. I feel his hands grip my sides so hard I know its gunna leave a mark. His moans turn sharp and I know what's coming next "Steve.."

I can feel him fill me up and I cant help but melt. He loosens his grip on me and his breathing goes back to normal. Or at least as normal as it would be at this moment. He pulls out and I finally slide down on my stomach, removing the pillow from under me. He drops next to me on his back.

"Well shit Steve.. I didnt know you had it in you." I chuckle and turn on my back as well. We both look at eachother and chuckle.

"Why havent we dont that before?" He laughs and I nod.

"Wait Steve. Did we just do something stupid?" I turn on my side facing him. He looks at me and traces his hand on my thigh.

"You think too much. I'm sure no one heard us."

"No dumbass. Im talking about how we didnt use any protection." I eye him. His eyes widen he sits up and shakes his head slowly.

"Shit. I'm sorry I should of known-"

"Hey. Look at me. It's both our faults of something happens." He nods and looks at the mess we made of his room.

"Are you not on birth control?" I shake my head no. He sighs. "We're really in trouble now, arnt we?" He laughs and lays back down next to me.

"That's tomorrow's problem." I say as we slide under his covers. He pulls my left leg up on him and my head rests on his chest. "What are we gunna do in the morning?" I look up at him and he stares at the ceiling.

"I dont know. What do you think?"

"I dont think we should tell anyone. No exceptions." I think about what Tony told me. How he looked at me made me feel so guilty.

"Then we'll tell no one. I get you all to myself." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"You know what that means, Steve. No dates. Always creeping around. And if someone tries to flirt with me, you cant get mad."

"Of course I'm gunna get mad. I just can't show it."

"Oh yeah because you're real good at hiding your emotions." I laugh and he shushed me. I sit up and look at him. His face still a little red. "I love you."

It throws him off guard but he smiles at me.

"I love you too." He kisses me and I lay back down on his chest. I contemplate telling him the risks of him and I being together. I'm risking being a part of this team being here. And at the moment, I dont really care.