19. Numbing

"I could live off bacon." Thor chows down a peice of bacon.

"Ok Elvis, slow down." I laugh and take the plate away from him.

"I dont get it. Who is Elvis?" He looks around at Nat and me. We both laugh at him but he just looks more confused.

"So Elissa. I went to your room this morning with the girls to get our shoes back and you wernt there." Nat eyes me and takes a peice of bacon. "Where were you?" She smirks.

"Well Natasha. I went for a run this morning." I lie to her and she borrowed her eyebrows.

"With a hangover?"

"I dont get hangovers, Thankyou very much." I chuckle and turn to the fridge to get water. That was close.

"You know, you did look a little tired this morning." I look at them again and see Steve walk in and sit next to Thor.

"Uh what?" He looked at me with concern.

"I was telling them how I went for a run this morning, hence why I look so tired." I eye him a little bit and he nodded his head understanding what I ment.

We all get silent for a second. I set my water down and lean on the sink counter. Thor eventually gets up but not before grabbing a handful of bacon. He runs off in a hurry looking back at me laughing.

"So what really happened last night?" Nat surprised me. I thought I cleared this up.

"What?" Steve took a sip of the water I poured for him.

"You guys were flirting a lot last night. And I doubt that you had the energy to go for a run this morning." I gasp at her.

"What!" She chuckles at me. Steve and I glance at eachother. "Ok Nat look. We talked and nothing is happening between us. Or anyone in here. I'm not risking tearing this team apart."

Steve chokes on his water.

"That seems a little dramatic." Nat laughs.

"Its complety capable." Tony turns all our head towards him coming in the room. He grabs a cup from the cabinet and hands it to me. "Coffee?"

I take it and nod. "Yes sir." I get the coffee machine ready and wait for it to pour his coffee in the cup. Steve and I glance at eachother again.

"Your training with them today, yes?" Tony takes a peice of bacon from the plate.

"Oh I dont know Mr. Stark." I take the creamer our of the fridge and pour a little into his coffee. I hand it to him.

"That's a yes to me. Steve train her today. No distractions." He glares at me then leaves the room.

"I guess I'll see you later then." Steve finished his drink and I take the cup to put it in the sink.

"Yay." I say sarcastically. Nat chuckles.

●●●

"Who died in here?" I walk into one of the training rooms and see Steve already training with Bucky and Nat.

"Its called sweat. Get used to it." Bucky laughed.

"Fantastic." I go to the table to wrap my hands before fighting like they did.

"No no. We arnt doing that today." Steve and Bucky part from eachother and Steve waves me over to the pads against the wall.

'I'm sore' I mouth to him and he smirks at me. 'Me too' he mouths back.

"These are just for kicking. Roundhouse kick for 10 minutes. Go." He bring the pads more to the center of the room. I eye him and start my left kicks. At first it's easy but after a couple minutes my leg starts to hurt.