34. After Party

"Wake up girly."

I suddenly lift my head up and I'm facing a wall. I turn my head and I see Bucky standing there with coffee. I groan sitting up and he hands me a cup.

"This smells good." I carefully sip it a little but it's too hot.

"Its got a lot of caffeine in it so don't chug it down." He sits next to me and sips his coffee.

"Thankyou Bucky." I smile at him and he smiles at me back. He places his coffee on the night stand. His hair is messy. I absolutely love it.

"What are you staring at?" He smirks at me.

"Nothing special."

He gives me a hurt face.

"I think you need to leave becuase that hurt too much." He places his hand on his heart and dramatically falls back on the bed. I put my coffee next to his.

"Ok drama queen." I throw the blanket on him and I get up off the bed.

"Nooo I was joking." He suddenly wraps his arms around me from the back and pulls me into his lap. We fall back laughing and he starts tickling me on my side.

"Bucky stop it!" I keep laughing to the point where I snort. I quickly get up and cover my mouth. He lays on his bed with his hand over his face. He looks up at me and his face is bright red.

"That's so adorable!" He sits up still laughing.

"You cannot tell anyone about this."

"I wont tell anyone.." he tried to calm himself. "I'll tell everyone." I come at him and start hitting his chest.

"You shut your mouth." I point a finger at him and he starts laughing again.

"Yes ma'am." He wraps his arms around me again and pulls me into a hug. His rests the side of his head to my stomach and my hands fall to his hair. We stay there for a moment and I actually feel like maybe... maybe him and I can have something between us.

I reach over quick to my coffee and sip it. Bucky lifts his head up and I reach over and grab his coffee too. We separate and I go and reach for my shoes.

"Your going?" Bucky places his coffee down again.

"You know what would happen if someone sees me here." I sit on the ground and start putting on my shoes.

"When can we go out again?" I stop and look at him. A soft smile lays on his lips.

"Anytime Buck." I smile at him and his smile gets bigger. He gets up and does a little dance which makes me laugh. "You're such a dork." I finish tieing my shoes and get up grabbing my coffee off the floor. "Thankyou for yesterday and the coffee and for letting my pass out in your bed."

"My pleasure. Plus I liked having someone to wake up to." My face immediately turns red. "There it is." He opens door for me and we walk out to the kitchen. I place my phone on the counter and it lights up. 11:34am

"I slept till 11?" I look at Bucky and he nods.

"Yeah you passed out pretty hard." He chuckles and I punch his shoulder.

"When did you wake up?" I sip my coffee again and I can start to feel the caffeine kick in.

"About 9. I watched netflix for a while then decided to get coffee for us." He lifts up his cup and I nod ok. We sit at the counter for like 10 to 15 minutes just scrolling threw out phones. Its weird becuase it didnt feel awkward not talking to him. Just being in his company felt...right.