5. The Burns

"HEY NUTRIS! GET THE FUCK UP!"

Pounding on my door wakes me up with a gun in my hand. Shit! I place the gun back under my pillow and get to the door.

"Dude chill. Shes prob still asleep." I hear multiple voices behind the door.

"What is the matter with you guys?" I open the door to see Thor, Bucky, and Cap standing outside. "Its too early for this shit." I walk away leaving my door open for them to come into. I lay back down in my bed.

"No no no. Its past noon princess. Get up." Bucky pulls the sheets away from me.

"Dont call me princess." I sat back up.

"Yeah not looking like that." Steve chuckled. I smirked at him. Bucky looked between me and Steve.

"Wait did you say it was past noon?"
Everyone nods their head and points to my phone. "Shit."

"Language." Steve mudered.

"Fight me Steve." I get up without realizing what calling him that does to him. I look back at him and I see he had his eye brow raised and he was grinning at me. I can feel myself blush and look away.

"Get dressed because your coming with us to train." Thor started walking towards the door. "Meet us in the field in 20." He left me with many questions. I look and see Bucky and Steve looking at me.

"Are you gunna go? Or do you wanna watch me change?" I chuckle but the boys just shrugged. They quickly look at eachother with puzzling looks. I panic so I push them out of my room. "Ok i guess I'll see you in 20." I close the door on them and hope they dont find anything suspicious between any of us.

•••

Out on the field I see Bucky and Steve fighting. Not like actually fighting, just training. I see Thor watching them until he sees me.

"Ah! There you are!" He yells to me to run over so I do. "Your gunna be training with me. Now I'm a god as you know,," he smirked, "so dont get too intimidated."

"Yet you still burn bacon." I laugh. He sighs and puts his hands up.

"Ok ok. Now I'm assuming we have similar powers. My lightning runs threw my blood but like your do. You dont have a hammer or axe like I do but I think that's better. So you dont have a crutch." He nods and we get in ready stances. Only Tony has seen me fight and that was with a punching bag so this is a little nerve wracking.
"We are gunna do some simple things without any abilities." He started throwing punches. I block him not being able to even touch me. He throws a punch with his right fist which I block outwards with my right palm. But he punches me again quick with his left fist which I cant block. He slams me in the face and I go flying on the ground.

"Woah Thor take it easy on her." I hear Steve running towards me. I get up before he can even touch me to make sure I'm ok.

"Its fine. I'm fine. I can handle it." I can feel myself get angry with Thor. I push past Steve who just stands there confused. "You wanna play dirty? You'll get dirty." I walk up to Thor ready for more punches I know he is gunna give me.

"Remember to actually fight. All you've done is block." He throws more punches. I grab his fist and pull it bringing my fist to his side. He stumbles a little but it's not good enough. He chuckles. "Good one."
He comes at me once again. We go back and forth between blocking and punches. I find an opening and roundhouse kick his side which throws him past Steve and Bucky and onto the ground.

Thor slowly gets to his knees. Clapping come from behind me at the entrance. We all look to see Tony watching from a distance along with Wanda. I look back at Steve who seems impressed.

"I'm waiting for my thank you any day now." Tony yells to me as he is walking. "I mean, I'm the one who hired you and now you get to kick ass all day," he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Your welcome." We both chuckle.

"Ok well he hasn't used his powers so dont get your ego running yet." I see Thor get up slowly brushing off dirt on his knees.

"So you wanna use powers now?" Thor grinned. Every stepped back and away from thor and I. More people have surrounded us sense I threw him on the ground.

"Uh I dont know." Thor jumped up in the air ready to hit me again. "Thor!" We start fighting again but this time I panic. "I dont wanna-" I take a couple steps back. "I dont wanna fight you like this." I hold my hands up. He doesnt hear me as he jumps up once again but this time blue streaks come from all over his body. "I said no!"

My body goes up in flames as I block his strike. He falls back holding his arm and hand from burns. I look up to see everyone staring at me in shock.

"I'm so sorry." I try to apologize but Tony stands between be and Thor. I didnt even realise I'm still lit up in flames. I turn away and start running towards the entrance. Once I turn it off, my clothes will be gone and I'll be more exposed than I ever want to be. Once I hit the entrance I turn back to become normal again and I sprint to my room holding my chest so I dont hurt myself. I quickly throw on a robe, not knowing what to do with myself, and I just sit on the floor and cry. I cry becuase I never wanted to hurt anyone. I told him no. I said I didnt want to use my powers. Now I dont think I can like that again. And I cry becuase I just got that matching pantie and bra set. It was so cute too. :(