29. Just Friends

This is awesome. For the past week I've been on my own. Taking care of myself.

No drama.

No problems.

No bra.

Yesterday I had a huge burst of energy and I starting dancing to music. So becuase I'm Bipolar, my music is too. It goes from my Bad Bitches Playlist to Country then to Sad Boi Hours then classic rock.

I know it's crazy but I cant commit to one specific genre or artist.

Anyways, so yesterday I was dancing. The music was loud. I was using a spoon as a mic and my shirt was off. I felt totally comfortable knowing that I could have my tiddies out and not be shamed for it. I totally recommend it.

Study show that wearing less clothes improve your heath and confidence. Look it up.

Steve calls me sometimes. I know he texts me when he can. He usually texts me when he gets back from stakeout missions and such. Peter talks to me too. Mostly dating advice and food recipes. I call him sometimes too.

I miss everyone. I miss dressing up with the girls and going to the parties that Tony hosts. I miss cooking for everyone and repeatedly telling Thor to slow down in the bacon.

I feel like me being here is going to bring Steve and I closer when I get back. Ah yes, I've decided to go back. I'm leaving in a couple days but I havent told anyone so shush. You tell anyone and I'll find you. 😑

I'm surprising everyone with gifts and food for when I get back. I really hope they will be happy. I know I didnt say goodbye to anyone but Steve. I hope he tried to get them on my side for this.

●●●THE DAY ELISSA LEFT●●●
STEVES POV:

"SHE LEFT?"
"What do you mean she needs time?"
"When is she coming back?"
"Selfish bitch!"
"Ok I'm sorry for that."
"2 weeks?!"
"Who is gunna feed us?"

An ambush of question are thrown at me from everyone in the team. "Guys! Stop it." I laugh. "She said she needed time to think things over. She said she would explain everything after."

"After what? She is coming back right?" Bucky sits on the couch next to where I stand.

"I..I dont know Buck." I nervously glance at everyone. Tony sighs really loud.

"I'm going to the hospital again." He gets up to leave but stops in the doorway.

"Why the hospital?" Nat stands up in concern.

"Maybe Veronica will know where she is." We all look at eachother in confusion. "She was Elissa's nurse. They became like really close I guess."

Really close? What does that mean?

"What does that mean? Were they like dating?" Sam read my mind. We all look at Tony and he rolls his eyes a little.

"I dont know guys. They were close." He shrugged and left the room leaving us silent.

"I didnt know she swong that way." Thor chuckled to himself.

"Me either." I say. Sam looks at me with worry. I shake my head at him and he looks away.

I wonder if she cheated. No no. She wouldnt do that that so stop trying to stress yourself out. Right?

"Well she better tell me her tricks if she can pull both guys and girls." Sam chuckles to try and lighten the mood.

"We won't even know if she's like that. They may just be friends." Nat shrugs her shoulders.

"Honestly no clue. Hopefully she knows where she is." Wanda nods along with Nat. I should tell them where she is. I mean I know it's a cabin but I dont know where. Actually, I shouldn't becuase Tony, knowing him, would go there and drag her back.

"Look let's just focus on that syrum for her." Bruce motions me to come with him and we walk towards his lab. "I know you are the closest one to her. I know you know her body."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Wait how do you know that?"

"Are you kidding me?" He chuckles but I'm still confused. "You guys wernt the quietest."

"Oh no.." I think about the night with Elissa in my room. I should of known better. Bruce smirks then enters the room with me following.

Tony comes in a little later to try and help with the syrum for Elissa. Turns out Veronica didn't know where she was. Maybe they arnt as close as I seem. This goes on for what felt like days. I obviously don't know much about this stuff but I guess having sex with Elissa helped. Bruce and I kept that to ourselves once Tony joined.

I call Elissa when I can. It's only been a week and I miss her so much. The compound has just been so dull without her. Theres no smell from the kitchen pulling all of us over there. Tony stopped trying to make food since the whole potstickers accident apparently. It's just boring here now.

Bucky and I have kinda forgotten the whole 'me spying on him and Elissa' thing. I talked to him about it and said sorry. It was hard to explain to everyone why I did it since I'm not supposed to tell anyone we are dating. I feel like such a child. I mean we are adults we should be fully capable of being together and working together. Right? I guess Tony has other ideas. I still can't believe Elissa made that deal with him. Does she really feel like she's getting in the way? I ment every word I said to her before she left. Every god damn word.

-----------
-----------

Hii. I know this one is short but I didnt know how to elongate this chapter. I do have other plans for what comes next AND if this goes well I have plans for a sequel. But for now, there are many more chapters to come.

Comment
Vote
Share
❤❤❤

By guys:)