PILOT

Today is the day. I'm actually heading to the Avengers Building. It's all real. Dammit what if I mess up? What if they see my powers? What if they hate me for keeping my power hidden? Ou but what if they never find out?

Bitch I'm a boss.

My hands shake as I open the car door that sat infront of my apartment. Well, old apartment. Mr. Stark said I would be staying in my own room at the building. I always wondered why he actually said yes to me. I mean there are how many more then enough functional adults in that building. And not one of them can cook a lasagna? Maybe they just dont have time. I dont know honestly, but I'm excited to start.

The car ride took way too long. Bonus: it was only to the airport. My knees trembled seeing the jet places for me. STARK was printed on the sides. Typical Tony. I get it though. If I had my own jet or building of course I would print my name on it. Let people know who this ahit belongs too.

"Agent Nutris. Nice to finally meet you." A tall dark hair women reaches her hand out to open my door for me.

"Oh please call me Elissa. I'm no agent." I get out and reach for a hand shake. She takes it and leads me over to the jet.

"I'm Agent Hill. Tony is waiting for you in the jet and we will be leaving as soon as your ready." She guides me up and into the plane. Sure enough I see a man sitting in the corner of the plane.

"Mr. Stark?" I cant quite see his face but I can see he is moving closer. "Its nice to finally meet you." I hold my hand out for a hand shake but he doesnt return it.

"Hill, get this jet moving." He completely over looked me and went directly to Agent Hill. I sat down in the furthest seat from him. I absolutely hate someone ignoring me especially when I was trying to be nice.

"Dont worry Elissa. He is always like this at first." Agent Hill smiled at me before giving orders to start the jet. I nervously chuckled. This isnt what I thought he would be acting like. Those calls and texts must of been a different person becuase Mr. Stark hasnt even looked at me yet.

The jet ride was short lived. My hopes jumped when i could see the Avengers sign come into view. We're finally here. I gather my things and wait to be told to leave. I see Mr. Stark stand up and place his phone in his pocket. Not one word was said on this flight. Except the pilots but at least they seem nice.

Mr. Stark exits the jet first and I fallow him. I feel like his assistant. I mean everyone is just looking at him. Men run past us in 2 lines. The first one stops and waits for us at the door. He looks familiar but I cant quite tell yet. Hes tall and blond. Strong build. That t-shirt really did him justice. Ok damn. As we walk up to the front of the building I can hear Mr. Stark mumble under his breath.

"What did you say sir?" I'm trying to actually talk to the man. Hes my boss right? He doesnt answer me but he tilts his head the slightest. I can feel my chest rise in anger. I push it down way deep and put on a smile.

"Glad your back Tony." He shook Mr. Starks hand. "They need you in the meeting room." The 2 men walked side by side and I walked behind them both. Third wheeling once again.

"Had to make a pit stop. Nothing important happened here I hope?" Mr. Starks voice is more high than I remember. And what does he mean by that? Am I just a pitstop? I'm guessing I'm not that important.

I'm just a chef. Just their chef.

"Show her to her room please." Mr. Stark gestured his hand towards me and the other one turned his head to take a quick look at me. I smiled but all he did was look me up and down. I guess everyone here is a grump. It's not what I was expecting on my first day. Mr. Stark turned a corner away from me and tall man. He started walking fast without giving a care whether I was right behind him or not. I rush to keep up with him but he obviously has longer legs than I do. I'm only 5'2".

"Im Elissa. Elissa Nutris." I see him glance down at me but not changing his attitude.

"Rogers." He says. I'm guessing that's his name. Wait...

"Captain Rogers?" He looks surprised by how clueless I am. Obviously he is Captain America. I'm just stupid I guess.

"Here is your room. Kitchen is down the hall and down the stairs." He opens my door then stalks past me going in the direction he mentioned.

"Thankyou." I try to thank him before he leaves. I'm not sure if he heard me but I walk into the room anyways. Its simple. Bed and a desk. A dresser on the other side of my bed and a bathroom next to that. Obviously unpacking is easy. I try to decorate my room with my own stuff but it doesnt make it any better. I'm gunna get sick of this room real fast.