Chapter 9

(EDITED)

Ryuka's Pov.

"You..want to raise your ranks??" Azz-kun said while looking at us.

"Yeah well...at least to rank 2 "Beth" I guess.." Iruma said while patting Clara-chan who is laying on his lap.

"And since, you know how... We thought we might ask you to teach us a way to do that.." I said while putting my head in Iruma's shoulder.

I looked over at Azz-kun and saw that he was crying.

'Is there anything worth crying for??' I said in my head.

"I'll do it with you both! Of course there's no way that you both could just accept being rank 1 "Aleph"

Azz-kun said or either shouted making Clara jump to my shoulder.

'Sheesh, this girl is kinda light...'

"No one in our class has the ability to advance, making you both unable to progress. It is on a demon's honor that they advance their rank!! Let us all both train together!! I shall begin the preparations immediately!" Azz-kun said while running out of the classroom to who knows where.

"That was something...Makes me want to back out now..." I said while taking the "Demon History" book out of my bag.

"Let just go with whatever Azz-kun have to do...we are..kinda new to these things..." Iruma said making me nod at him.

*Little skip*

"Uhm... Azz-kun..where are we exactly???" I said making me look around my surroundings.

"We are on the lower lever practice grounds Ryuka-sama.. This is where we practice or train.."

Azz-kun said while still leading us to the center ground.

"There's only one way for first-years to raise their ranks. And because we're assigned a rank for a fixed term, and then tested again. To raise your rank you just need to do better in our "Special Rank Advancement Class" 

"And what are those classes exactly Azz-kun??" I said tying my hair in a ponytail since it's hot around here.

"The last class was a flying race...The subject of the next class should be... Cannonball Execution"

"Canon..what now??" 

'Execution???? W-what kind of execution???'

"The cannonball execution is a killing tournament participated in by demons over territory disputes. The weapons used are called a "Cayman" If you are caught in its jaws even once, it won't let go until it's devoured its prey..."

"T-that's terrible..." Iruma said while shaking.

'No!! I don't wanna do it then anymore!!! It's to scary!!'

"Well... However, there are a lot of casualties so now.." Azz-kun then pulled out a ball out of no where.

"We'll just use this ball to practice."

After a while of practicing...

"I-isn't this just like dodgeball?! Iruma?!" I said while panting and laying on the ground.

"Even though we began to suspect it partway through..." 

"IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME!!!" We both shouted.

"Let us join in practicing too!!" We heard someone said and looked around and saw our classmates.

'Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves...' I said while wiping my sweat. I started to stand up when a ball flew past me and Iruma. I looked around and saw Sabnock holding a ball and smiling.

"A killing tournament in order to raise our rank... Naturally, these rules might as well have been made for me!!"

Sabnock said while aiming the ball at Garp.

"How Pleasant!!" He threw the ball at him and Garp holds his sword and took a stance.

"Reverse sword technique... Killer Ogre" Garp sliced the ball in two pieces, the one going in Kerori's way and one to my way.

"Ryuka-sama!/Neechan!!" Azz-kun and Iruma shouted then suddenly a rock blocked it so it won't hit me.

"That was dangerous Garp" Agares said still floating in his cloud. Garp was apologizing while Sabnock was complaining as to why Garp repels his attack on him...

'So I won't get an apology???!!!'

"N-neechan???"

"Ryuka-chan??"

"Ryu-chi??"

"Ryuka-sama"

I started to walk over to Garp and Sabnock while cracking my fingers, a black aura surrounding me.

'I was about to die and you didn't apologize to me first?!'

"You both..." I said making Garp and Sabnock look at me.

"What is it??" Sabnock said looking at me questionably.

"what is it?" WHAT IS IT?! THE BALL WAS ABOUT TO HIT ME AND THANKS TO AGARES IT DIDN'T! BUT THAT WAS SO CLOSE!! I THOUGHT I WAS A FREAKING GONER!!!!" I shouted at them and picked up a stick in the ground and smacked them with it hard.

"Sorry...." Garp said while laying in the ground.

"How dare you hit me, the future demon king!!" Sabnock shouted at me and I looked over at him.

"DIE!!!" I shouted at him and hit him again in his head and to his genitals.

"Ow..that must have hurt..."

"Why am i feeling it??..." Lied said looking over at me who is still hitting Sabnock.

"What is going on over here?!" Kallego-sensei said looking over at me who is still hitting Sabnock.

"APOLOGIZE DAMMIT!!!" I shouted still hitting him.

"Stop it already! What happened?"

"Well..sensei.. Sabnock threw a ball to Garp, and Garp sliced it into two pieces one going towards Kerori and the other to Ryuka... Good thing Agares stopped the ball but...as you can see..." Jazz explained.

"N-neechan that's enough now..." Iruma said holding my shoulder.

"s-s-sorry.." I heard Sabnock said.

"*sigh* Can someone take him to the infirmary???" Kallego-sensei said while facepalming.

"Come with us Ryuka-sama! I know someone who we could consult regarding this!" Azz-kun said making me look over at Sabnock who is knocked out. I then turned around and started to follow Azz-kun, Iruma, and Clara.

Kallego pov.

'That girl is something else...' I say in my mind. I then turned around and looked at the brats.

"All of you! Return to your classroom! I was looking for you lot!! home room is about to start!!!" I shouted and all of them groaned and started to make their way to the classroom.

'Now those four, I'm sure they're going to that lazy chair-demon, oh well, I could always double their assignments.' 

I then started to head to the classroom to start my class.