Chapter 16

Ryuka's pov.

It was almost time for all the Batora to start. I, Kallego-sensei, and Robin-sensei were rounding the school halls occasionally greeting some students, well... mostly just me and Robin-sensei greeting the students.

"By the way Ryuka-chan!! You were amazing in the meeting yesterday! Most of the teachers present there were praising you when you left... Even Kallego-sensei but he was quiet about it...hehe" Kallego-sensei then stopped in his tracks and placed a hand in Robin-sensei's head and started to squeeze it hard...

'Kallego-sensei...praised me?... no, that's impossible... Stop thinking about it!!!'

I then cleared my throat and both teachers looked at me.

"We should get going now... we-" I stopped in my sentence when I felt something...

"What was that?"

'Something is about to happen, master...'

Mastema said. (I'll make a separate chapter on how they meet...sorry) (Mastema (: מַשְׂטֵמָה‎ Mastēmāh; : መሰቴማ Mesetēma) is who persecutes evil in the. He carries out punishments for, as well as tempting humans and testing their faith. In the and the, he is the angel of disaster, the father of all evil, and a flatterer of God. He is said to have become a. He first appears in the literature of the as a of the word mastemah (מַשְׂטֵמָה), meaning "hatred", "hostility", "enmity", or "persecution". -Wikipedia)

"Faculty members are to check their stations! Hurry!!!" Kallego-sensei said I was about to go to him when I bumped into something.

'A barrier??' 

"Ryuka!? What are you doing on the floor??!!" Kallego-sensei shouted on the other side of the barrier.

'Lend me a hand Mastema...'

'Of course, my powers are your powers master'

"Kallego-sensei! Please move back a bit!" I shouted and he did what I said.

I took a deep sigh and said "Et Soluti" (Idk if that's the legit translation for the word To Burst in Latin...)

The barrier burst but luckily no one got hurt, I walked over to Kallego-sensei to join him and a minute later the barrier was there again.

"It repaired itself!!" Robin-sensei said admiring the barrier.

"Kallego-sensei, any thoughts???" 

"Hmm... I don't know how much magic it needs to be incorporated to make something like this... Must be a Teth(9)..."

"I highly doubt it... If it's a higher ranked demon surely that demon won't make any places without any barrier, this side doesn't have any..." I said going to the other side.

'I really want to go to where Iruma and the rest are... Are they alright? safe?' 

"Robin-sensei... We'll accept your suggestion..." I then kneeled down and placed my hand on the floor. "Videre"

"Did you found out the layout??" Robin-sensei asked and I nodded. I stood up and pressed a button in our in-ear to make a message to Dali-sensei.

"Dali-sensei, I want you to tell the student that it's a game, a surprise event of some sort, so the students won't panic, their main goal is the central courtyard, please and thank you" 

"Okie dokie Ryuka-chan!!!"

I then remove my hand from my ear and sighed.

"This has become a mess..."