Chapter 1

(EDITED)

(This story will follow the manga)

Third person's pov.

Human is an insatiable creature with greedy hands. Money, power, lovers. Human desire is no different than a bottomless pit.

But, "Desire" is human nature, they can't live without it.

This so-called "Unsightly Desire" referred to "People who sold their soul to the demon".

Yes, in other words.

Because of money, parents sold their children to demons. 

And it's a very unsightly desire cube of meat...

Suzuki Iruma(14) Suzuki Ryuka(14).

They are both kind-hearted children. Whether they are asked for help, or nobody asked for, or even an unreasonable request.

They will willingly do anything without a single complaint, they themselves are amazed at how they became such goodhearted persons.

BUT! This time it seems a little too much!

*BEEP*

"WOW!!! Today I suddenly got interested in summoning demons and I didn't expect to get one! This demon said.

"Bring a human to me, I will give you money"

Then I signed a contract with him."

The demon looked at Iruma and Ryuka and said.

"And, I am this DEMON"

Their parents are truly mean people.

Generally, they have a lack of common knowledge...

"Oh, my dear! Look! Iruma and Ryuka can now stand up on their own!"

Their mother said looking at her husband.

"GOOD!! GOOD! Amazing! That's my twins!!"

Their father said looking over at them smiling and giving a thumbs up.

"Then, from now on you both can strike out on your own."

And so, Iruma and Ryuka, only 1 year old, made their way into the world.

"We go fishing now! The target is tuna! Follow me, kids!"

Afterward... They traveled all over the world for 14 years, they put their lives on the line.

And this is the result of getting themselves into trouble of genius education, so no matter what happens, they can accept and overcome one by one.

'BUT WE CAN'T ACCEPT THIS OLD MAN!'

"Hey" The demon called out to the two.

"I think you both must be irritated by your parents now-"

"Yes, We Are!!!" Both of them said at the same time.

"Till we meet again, I will say "KORA" to their face!!!" Iruma said while his sister nodded

"Hmm...It seems you both don't have a habit of getting angry at someone" The demon said to the two.

The demon stood up and walked over to the twins.

"But... If you both change your attitudes it can be pretty bothersome" The demon stopped in front of them and extended his hand.

"I can't let this chance slip by. Come here, and prepare yourselves" The demon then snapped its fingers, and then both Iruma and his sister were sitting in a throne-like chair with a bib on.