A day out

(Finally, back to writing, I miss you guys. Honestly, it has been so long since I have written on this book. How have you guys been? I hope you are all doing well, as for me, I have now entered college and am now a 1st-year English major in her 2nd-semester of Secondary Education course, it has been hectic, but, I can manage, hopefully. Anyways! Here is my comeback chapter!) (P.s. I wrote this on a yellow pad paper while listening to my professor and doing an essay)

Ryika was getting ready to go out with his brother and grandfather to tour and shop in the city.

"Iruma-kun! Ryuka-chan! Are you both ready?" Sullivan shouted, making the twins exit their room.

"Yes!" Ryuka shouted while coming down the stairs with her brother.

"I can't wait to see all kinds of stuff!" Iruma said while entering the carriage along with his sister.

"Don't worry, we have all the time to explore different kinds of stores," Sullivan said, smiling at the twins.

When they arrived at the city (imma say the city for this, since Iruma and Ryuka's house is far from the city and near the bablys school) they were greeted with different kinds of stores and stalls, from clothing to gaming, to books and foods.

And as the ever-doting grandfather Sullivan was, he bought many things for the twins to enjoy and use in their free time. At home or school.

"There were so many interesting stores we saw today, not to mention we like...bought items on every store and stall," Iruma said while eating ice cream.

"Grandpa? Can I go somewhere? I saw something I really wanted to buy." Sullivan looked at Ryuka curiously and suggested,

"Then we'll join you, we're about to head home as well since you two might be tired and still have school tomorrow,"

"No, no, don't worry, I can do it by myself. You two can go home without me, I'll call Opera-san once I'm finished... Don't worry, Grandpa."

Ryuka said, assuring both Iruma and Sullivan that she would be fine.

"Alright, I'll take your word for it. Be careful, alright?" Sullivan said, patting Ryuka on her head.

"See you at home nee-chan!"

Ryuka waved goodbye to the two and made her way to the jewelry store she and Iruma passed by.

"Welcome! What would you like to see, dear customer?" The jewelry clerk asked Ryuka.

"Do you have any bracelets of the same design but in different colors?" Ryuka asked the clerk, and they smiled at her.

"Yes, right this way, miss." The clerk led Ryuka to a selection of matching bracelets.

Once she had chosen 4 bracelets, she went to the counter to purchase the items she picked out when something caught her eye.

"Please add those 2 accessories as well, thank you."

Once she was done purchasing, she exited the store, but two demons cornered her.

"Hey there, little girl, wanna have some fun with us??" The demon on the left said while the other demon on his right was smirking.

Ryuka looked up and down at the demon, deciding to ignore them.

"We were talking to you, girl! Don't ignore us!" The other demon shouted, shoving Ryuka into a nearby wall.

When Ryuka closed her eyes, she heard someone say,

"CERBERUTH!"

She opened her eyes, and the two demons that were bothering her were suddenly now on the ground being pinned down by a familiar yellow paw.

"You cretins, Scram!" Kalego told them, well, more like shouted, and the two demons ran away.

"Thank you for your help, Kalego-sensei." Ryuka bowed and smiled in his direction.

"Clearly, it is your first time here. Since I have done my business for today, I'll join you just this once, since clearly, trouble always finds you."

Ryuka blushed and started to walk beside Kalego. They then went inside a stationery store to look for boxes.

"What are the boxes for?" Kalego asked curiously, looking at the bag Ryuka was holding.

"I bought some gifts for Iruma, Opera-san, and Grandpa."

Kalego only hummed and told her that he would be outside waiting.

Once the store door opened, Kalego look to his right and saw Ryuka holding a dark purple box in her hand.

"I was planning to give this to you on teacher's day, but I guess now is also a good time, here is my gift for you, thanking you for taking care of both Iruma and me, as well as taking your time tutoring me. Thank you, Kalego-san. "

Kalego was too stunned to speak. This was the first time Ryuka called him with "san" honorifics instead of "sensei"

"I've already called Opera-san to pick me up at the front of the city gates. Thank you for looking out for me, Kalego-san," Ryuka said bowing and started to walk away from Kalego's sight.

"Heh, what a weird girl..." Kalego said while still holding the box and started to walk home.

The next day, Kalego was seen wearing two shiny spiky cuffs, while Iruma and Ryuka were sporting the same bracelets but in their respective colors, Egyptian blue(#1434A4) and royal blue(#4169e1).