20K p2

"I hope you brought everything I have asked students!" Raim said looking around her students smiling seeing all the bags with clothes and make-ups.

"Since I got permission from the chair-demon, all of you will be with me until the end of school to show me all of your unique hobbies and see how high your eros is while playing or doing what you like" All of the students nodded and began to change.

"Raim-sensei, why is Clara not joining is for today? Along with Kerori-chan?" Ryuka asked looking around for her other friend.

"She has special books to finish reading, don't worry about her! I'm mentoring her little by little. Also, Crocell-chan has something going on" Raim said winking at Ryuka.

'Now show me how high your eros could be'

As all of the students were done, Raim went to them one by one using her ero-scope and nodding as she saw that some of them saw an increase in their eros.

Ryuka walked out of the changing room.

(Since I can't really describe outfits or dresses... here's some pictures)

 here's some pictures)

(Just pick one dress the left or the right and that is the shoes, Credits goes to their rightful owners)

"That is such a cute outfit Ryu-chan!" Ix said smiling and twirling Ryuka around to look at her more clearly.

"I had Opera-san help me since I typically wear normal to goth ones," She said shying a smile.

'No way, it increased?!'  Raim was shocked and went to Ryuka.

"All of the students will be near me at all times, don't worry you have the option to stay and perform here in the classroom, and since the school is now empty, Ryuka anyplace in the school you'll like to go to?" 

"Diabotany Tower please" Raim nodded as soon as Ryuka said the words. All of the students were teleported to the diabotany tower and saw Ryuka in the middle surrounded by flowers.

"Ara! Raim-sensei, I didn't know you'll be here this quick yis~" Suzy said watering some venus fly trap flower.

"Ryuka was the first student, she wanted to be here in the diabotany tower. I'll be monitoring her eros if it ever increased"