Chapter 12.2

(EDITED)

Third person's pov.

After the divisional selection, the atmosphere in the school has become more quiet. Of course, the course of study is also performed as usual.

"Desirable devil school... Because I was so focused on preparing for the opening ceremony, so today is my first day of work" The new teacher Balse Robin said in his mind while walking to the place where students are supposed to be to summon their familiars.

"Sometimes focusing too much on something is a downside... But, this is my first teaching session, I need to be in high spirits... I came here to teach my students And to see their familiars."

Robin was walking around the garden and awe at some familiars.

"It's Kelpie (water horse) and Gorgon Snake, they're truly wonderful familiars!!" He turned around and saw a peculiar familiar.

"Fua! Fua!..... A rare familiar?" 

Clara was holding a ball while patting her familiar.

"Language... Unexplainable action of this familiar, how did she tame it?"

Clara gave the ball to her familiar and it threw the ball and Clara went to fetch the ball.

"The exact opposite actually... This familiar has tamed her!"

Robin looked around awing as well since his class has a lot of familiars.

"This class has a lot of interesting students! Next is..." When Robin looked around he saw two if his students without their familiars.

"Iruma-kun.. Ryuka-chan... Where are your familiars??"

"I just don't want to summon mine...he might be busy..." Ryuka just whispered the last part since her familiar... Opera is his grandfather's assistant of sorts.

"The truth is... I just summoned...And he was dead."

"HE WHAT? DIE!???"

"Pfft~" Ryuka stifled a laugh imagining what Iruma's "Familiar" will do to him when he summoned "it"

"As the owner, you must not be afraid of your familiar, Bring it on! Let me see your familiar!" Robin said while pushing Iruma to a corner.

"You too as well Ryuka-chan! Please you two"

"*sigh* There's no helping it... I just hope Opera-san is not busy and won't mind it." Ryuka pulled a summoning sheet she bought and handed one to Iruma. Ryuka hold out her hand and called.

*poof!*

"Ryuka-sama how am I of service to you today?" Opera said in his big cat form.

"I'm sorry if I called you when you were busy... You see we have familiar class today."

Opera looked around seeing some of the students are in awe because the chair demon's assistant of sorts was summoned.

"I see, don't worry Ryuka-sama, I was not busy at all.."

"What an awesome familiar Ryuka-chan!!! And above all your familiar is a demon and its Opera-san! The assistant of sorts of the chair demon! You must be a powerful demon Ryuka-chan!" Robin said while awing and writing something on his clipboard. 

Robin then made his way towards Iruma and his familiar.

"I'll exterminate you," Kalego said in his small fluffy bird-like form glaring at Iruma.

"I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, so sorry...!" Without knowing Robin went to Iruma and squished his "familiar"

"Your familiar is so cute... And soft too...!"