Chapter 14

Ryuka's pov

I woke up from the sound of the alarm, yesterday I passed out at school because of a fever and can't attend any of my remaining classes.

But now that I'm feeling good, no more fever, but just to make sure, I grabbed a thermometer and check my temperature.

Once I was sure that my temperature isn't high and is normal I started to prepare and my things for school, I was about to exit my room when I noticed something different.

'Where's grandpa? he would normally barge into my room to wake me up... that's new...'

When I was finished thinking I then went downstairs and saw Iruma holding a flyer for the next event in Bablys.

"Batora party?" Both me and Iruma said at the same time making Opera-san look over at us.

"That's the presentation meeting as well as the introduction of new members from batora. It's a lively event with food stalls and attractions."

"So like a culture festival?..." Iruma said making him look over at me with a questioning look. I just shrugged since I didn't really attend school nor any festivals of some sort.

"Moreover, parents of the first-year students will be coming to the batora party to observe since the event is just perfect to see how their child is doing after enrollment," Opera-san said continuing his explanation. 

"In other words..."

"Kinda like a parent's day then!" Iruma said finishing my sentence.

"He said he would immediately go prepare and wouldn't listen"

"By the way, Opera-san, where is grandpa?" I asked while looking around.

"There's an important regular meeting held by the heroes of the demon world. Called the thirteen dinners"

*time skip*

Third-person point of view:

"You can't make it back?" Opera said talking to Sullivan on the other end of the phone.

"Yep, due to some suspicions of illegal traveling to the human world... I'm under interrogation at the demon station" 

Opera took a moment to answer.

"So, how long's the sentence? How many years?"

"YOU'RE TOO QUICK TO JUDGE!! IT'S JUST A QUESTIONING!!" Sullivan screamed at the other side of the phone.

"Then, is it a false accusation?" Opera asked.

"Of course! I mean, there's no way they'll find out.." Sullivan said whispering the second part.

"So you do admit"

"... Anyways! It's certainly strange. How are Iruma and Ryuka? I'm sure they're so worried that they can't even swallow their food properly..." Sullivan said while wiping a tear in his eyes.

Opera look behind him and answered.

"They are currently playing their after-meal game," He said while controlling the controllers with his tail.

(Honestly... That was so freaking cute...UwU)

"NOT FAIR!!! I'M COMING RIGHT BACK! I'LL DEFINITELY BE THERE FOR THE BATORA PARTY!" Sullivan shouted.

"SO MAKE SURE IRUMA-KUN AND RYUKA-CHAN DOESN'T STAY UP TOO LATE, KEEP THEM WARM AND COZY, AND ALSO MAKE SURE TO READ A BOOK TO THEM WHEN THEY'RE TUCKED IN. AND ALSO TELL THEM THAT I LOVE THEM EVEN IF I'M NOT WITH THEM-" Sullivan said getting cutoff by Opera hanging up on him.

"Yes."

"I...Lost to a tail??" Ryuka says anime falling/kneeling on the floor while Iruma tried to comfort his sister.

"Is grandpa alright, Opera-san?" Iruma asked looking over at OPera who turned around to face the two.

"Don't worry, or so he says"

"I see!"

"That's good"

*Timeskip*

In the misfit class, all of the students are either biting their nails or fidgeting.

"...You cretins, calm down," Kallego said while looking at his students in a disgusted look plastered on his face."

"Our parents are coming!" Shaxx said floating in the air using his tail as a support.

"It is very stressful..."

"Both my parents are coming"

"Heh, my brother is..."

"How about you Sabnock?" Iruma asked standing beside his sister who is cleaning her school stuff

"Keh! Don't know"

"My family is coming too!" Clara said energetically.

"Daddy, Mommy, Uu-chan and Kii-boy and Kan and Shinshin and Ranran and..."

Astoria looked over at Ryuka and asked. "Where are you going Ryuka-san?"

"I'm gonna head to the teacher's office with Kallego sensei since I didn't join any Battler since I told grandpa I wanted to be like a student assistant, he made me Kallego-sensei's assistant." Ryuka sighed earning a concerned look from his friends.

"And someone wanted me to address a faculty meeting to test me..." Ryuka said glaring at Kallego and earned a scoff.

Ryuka took out a Bablys teacher uniform.

Ryuka walked over to her friends and brother and patted their heads. 

"Behave okay? Don't do anything stupid."

"How can I? you're taking all the stupid with you..." Iruma said while smiling at his sister.

(Yeah... I was actually watching Endgame while writing this... and you don't even wanna know... my brain just said to me to re-watch Endgame... b1tch"

"Hey! no fair!!! We want head pats too from Ryuka-chan!!" All of the misfit class said surrounding Ryuka and his friends.

Kallego looks over at them and Scoffs, he looked over at Ryuka and said.

"Don't be late..." He then exits the room.

***********************************************************************************************

I honestly don't know what teachers do in some meetings and what they discuss... so I'll leave that to your imaginations...ehehe

( p.s I might skip some manga chapters and anime scenes... PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!)