Side Chapter

(EDITED)

Ryuka's pov.

"This is so, embarrassing..." I said not trying to move one bit in the spot I'm in.

"I get the feeling...But it's not in our nature to refuse..." Iruma said before he was dragged by Clara.

"Are you also not gonna dance Ryuka-sama??" Azz-kun said looking over at me.

"No...I'd rather stay here... and wear some detection warding glasses" I said and took out a pair of glasses.

"Very well, I shall now accompany Iruma-sama, please excuse me," Azz-kun said bowing at me.

If your wondering where we are, well, apparently, today is the founding anniversary of Babyls. Ojii-chan then said that all the students and faculty off babyls are obligated to come.

*flashback*

"Come on Ryuka-chan!! All of the students of babyls are obligated to come!!" Ojii-chan said pulling the blanket that is covering me.

"No!! I am not going to that party!! Especially wearing a dress!!" I said while pulling the blanket over me.

"Please, Ryuka-sama, you must attend to the party in babyls, you are also going to be graded there, and not to mention the chair-demon's granddaughter... Also, Iruma-sama said he is joining.." 

I then think for a moment and pulled the blanket off of me.

"Fine... But.. Don't expect me to do anything..." I said looking at them sternly.

"Of course Ryuka-sama, i shall also be there in case you 3 need any assistance.." Opera said bowing and placing a dress near me.

"I'll get the carriage ready Ryuka-chan!!" Ojii-chan said dancing when he exited my room.

"I shall now leave you alone Ryuka-sama, I shall come back once we're leaving.." Opera said bowing and exited my room.

I then walked towards my bathroom and started to dress.