Side Chapter(P1)

"Neechan, why are you always looking out the sea???" 

Ryuka's younger brother asked looking at her with curiosity.

"They're saying goodbye, they won't be coming back... They told me to take care." She said looking at the distance.

Iruma looked at where his sister was looking and saw a pod of dolphins rising from the water and looking at them and then swimming away.

"You could still see it?" Ryuka only nodded and started to head back to their grandfather's house.

They were then greeted by their grandfather's servant/security guard/assistant Opera.

"Ryuka-sama, Sullivan-sama specifically told you not to go near the beach... We don't know what will happen to you..." Opera said offering them some hot chocolate and entered the kitchen to prepare dinner for the family.

"They wanted to say goodbye to me... They won't be coming back." She said solemnly.

Iruma decided to help out Opera when they heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it," Ryuka said walking towards the entrance and opening the door to find a mailman.

"Delivery for Sullivan-sama, please sign here," The mailman said, Ryuka signed the paper and thanked the mailman.

"What is it neechan?"

"A letter for grandfather, I'll give it to him in his office." 

"Ryuka-sama, can you please also call him, dinner is almost ready."

Ryuka nodded and headed to her grandfather's office, knocking on the door.

"Grandfather, there's a letter addressed to you." She gave the letter to the tall grayed hair male who inspected the letter.

"Also, Opera-san said to go down, dinner is ready."

Sullivan nodded and went down to the dining table along with her granddaughter.

While they were eating Opera walked towards the table and placed 5 letters in front of Sullivan who is now finished eating.

"This letter just came in the mail, I suggest you read it now Sullivan-sama, It's from Kallego-kun,"

Sullivan opened the letter and read its contents.

"Opera, can you prepare the guest bedroom, Kallego will be staying here in the meantime, saying that the ocean was angry.."

"Someone is dying... most likely a  leviathan..." Ryuka said monotonously while looking out of the window.

"Ryuka... How many times have I told you not to go near the beach without Opera or Iruma?" Her grandfather said looking at her worry evident in his eyes.

"They were saying goodbye, I won't be seeing them..." 

They continued eating and when the clock struck 8 o'clock their grandfather excused himself to finish up some paperwork.

The twins then went up to their separate rooms and entered their baths, water already thanks to Opera.

"Ryuka-sama, I am coming in." Opera knocked and went inside the bathroom.

"Opera-san... Am I really that weird?"

"Why would you say that?" Ryuka let out a heavy sigh and closed her eyes, feeling Opera's hands massaging her scalp.

"Some kids approached me and said things... Like why am I always looking out at the sea, waving at something, and talking as if someone is talking to me..."