Chapter 12.1

(EDITED)

Ryuka's pov.

"Is it really alright to leave them alone Opera-san???" I said. 

"Don't worry Ryuka-sama, Iruma-sama is with Asmodeus is he not? I am sure he is safe.."

"But, where are we going really Opera-san??"

Opera-san stopped in his tracks.

"Do you remember when you asked me about something like teaching?? I have asked the chair-demon, your grandfather if there is something he can do.."

"And knowing him... He did something..."

Opera-san nodded and he opened the door to grandpa's office.

"Eh?? Kallego-sensei???"

"Kallego-kun"

Kallego-sensei looked at Opera-san and stiffened, he then looked over at me and greeted me.

"How rude..." Opera-san went over at Kallego-sensei and patted his hair, Kallego-sensei did... Nothing...

"*AHEM!* Ryuka-chan!! I've heard from Opera that you want to learn how to teach right??"

"Yes, it's always been in my interest... But... Why is Kallego-sensei here???? And Opera-san, I would gladly like it if you stop tormenting my teacher...." I said and sweatdropped.

Opera-san then stopped and went to grandpa's side behind the chair-demon table.

"I'll make you start small in how babyls is run... Although I consider you an adult in a child's body... You will still need supervising... The Batora Debut will be held in a few weeks. And knowing you, you will join Iruma-kun's Batora... And since I will be busy in the upcoming days, I will leave Kallego-kun in charge of babyls!" 

"And...where do I pop up??" 

"Simply put you will be my assistant... Along with the new teacher."

I looked at both of them dumbfounded.

"I can help Iruma with the Batora but...."

"Whenever I call you you will have to come to me to assist me in things..." Kallego-sensei said while opening his black notebook.

Grandpa nodded and went over to me.

"I don't know when will Kallego call you since I will be away for a few days because of an annual meeting...."

"The thirteen crowns dinner"

Opera-san looked over at me and nodded.

"You are so smart!!! Then!! This concludes this small meeting... I do hope this is a small push for you Ryuka-chan!!!"

Grandpa said and me and Kallego-sensei were pushed out by Opera-san.

We were now standing outside of his office when I remembered something.

"By the way Kallego-sensei! I didn't get to say thank you yesterday for bringing me to the infirmary... So thank you!" I said and smiled at him.

"... Next time, before worrying about others... Worry about yourself first..."

"I get that a lot when I was a kid," I say and laughed, I then excused myself and went to the school garden...

I was walking around the garden and sat down in the grass and looked up in the sky..

"... Next time, before worrying about others... Worry about yourself first..."

'Believe me sensei... I tried to change my ways...'

I took a deep breath and appreciate the quietness around me.

"Even though it was supposed to be loud because of the rookie hunt..."

*arf!*

I looked behind me and saw the three-headed dog again.

"There you are! I was beginning to think you forgot about me..." I said and smiled.

*arf! arf!*

The big dog then shrinks to a smaller size and laid its heads in my lap.

"You must be a familiar... I've explored most parts of babyls and couldn't find you..."

*arf! arf!*

"I'm right aren't I?"

*arf!*

I laughed and looked up in the sky again.

'Life sure is a bit better here in the demon world, me and Iruma could live a bit freely'

You made me insecure
Told me I wasn't good enough
But who are you to judge?
When you're a diamond in the rough I'm
 sure you got some things
You'd like to change about yourself
But when it comes to me
I wouldn't want to be anybody else

Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, na
Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, na

I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me

Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, na
Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na, na

You've got every right
To a beautiful life
Come on

Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurting?

Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

I stopped singing when I heard someone behind me. Then suddenly a wind blew my ribbon away and made my hair fall down in the grass.

I shrug it off and pet the dog.

*timeskip*

"I see that you have moved up in the ranks, my dear master.."

"Who are you???" I looked around me and darkness was all I see, except, there was a tall shadow figure.

"We'll meet soon... After all, I am a part of you now...." When she said those words I began to blackout and lost consciousness.

I woke up and saw Iruma looking at me worriedly.

"I...ruma???"

"Neechan!! I was so worried, you didn't respond to me when I tried to wake you up..." 

I slowly stood up and looked around me.

'The dog is gone again...' I took a deep sigh and picked up my baG.

"Where's Ria-chan, Azz-kun, and Clara-chan??"

"They went home first... Come on, Let's go home as well, Opera-san and Ojii-chan must be worried now."

I smiled at Iruma and looked behind me.

'Huh... I thought there was someone there... Must be my imagination then...'

Iruma and I began to walk home, awaiting what will come for tomorrow.