Chapter 5

(EDITED)

Third Person pov.   (forgot to do this thing...)

Ryuka and Iruma are both walking to school with their friends, Asmodeus and Clara.

Once they enter the school, Ryuka took out the piece of paper there Ojii-chan gave them to show where their classroom is located. After a minute of walking they all finally reached their so-called classroom.

"It looks...."

"Too OLD!!!" Both Clara and Ryuka said.

"Why did they placed us here?? Though, I can understand if it's Clara only.." Asmodeus said looking at Clara.

"Now, now...I'm sure they have reasons as to why..." Ryuka said making Asmodeus nod at her.

"Is it okay to..." The twins both said while opening the door only to be pushed inside by Clara.

Once they stepped inside, tons of weapons came flying towards them.

"What!!"

"What is this!!"

"Too dangerous!!"

The twins said completely avoiding all the weapons.

"Are you okay Iruma???" Ryuka said making sure that Iruma is okay first before her.

"I'm fine, but your cheek has been scratched," Iruma said taking out a bandage and placed it to where Ryuka has been scratched.

"Well done guys!!"

"That's the honor students for you!!"

"Do it again!!!"

"Iruma-chi and Ryu-chi are so brilliant!!!"

The students inside began complimenting us.

"Anyone who lost the bet, please give your money," A person said with earrings in his ear making the students line up and give money.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Asmodeus shouted.

"Play prank on students who step inside the class, those are real weapons, we're betting how many of those will hit you. But rest assured that the clinic is nearby" The guy floating in the air using his tail said.

"I see..." Ryuka said while standing up.

"Ryuka-sama??"

"Ryu-chi??"

"Onee-chan??"

All of the students looked over at Ryuka and started to shake for fear.

"Is there someone who took all of it then??"

"Dodging is the act of cowards!!... I Sabnock Saburo-"

He was then cut off when Ryuka ran towards him and kicked him in the face making him fall.

"All of you, except Clara, Azz-kun, and Iruma...Line up" Ryuka said emitting a  dark aura behind her.

All of them lined up and lowered their heads.

Ryuka then walked up behind them and started to smack their heads. A hard smack for the boys and a light heavy smack for the girls.

"How dare you hit me! I will become the demon king-"

"Demon king my ass..." Ryuka said glaring hard at Sabnock and smacked his head again.

"All of you...put your hands up...."

All of them did what Ryuka said afraid of what she will do.

"Onee-chan...calm down"

"Calm down??" Ryuka said looking at his brother with a glare.