Side chapter

(EDITED)

This chapter is for your character introduction

Astoria's pov.

It was early in the day when I went to Babyls for my transfer since I was mostly home-schooled.

"Congratulations on your transfer to Babyls Astoria-chan!" Sullivan-sama said while smiling at me.

"Hope you make good companions since it is your first time going to school, and I do hope you meet my grandson and granddaughter since they will be your classmates, here is the map for to your class, its a bit far from this building, its a special class."

Seconds pass I was then lost.

'I went in the right directions, I still can't find the classroom.'

I was about to turn to the corner when I accidentally bumped into someone, I fell to the ground.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't notice you..." The girl I bumped in to said and offered her hand for me to take.

"It's alright, It's not your fault.." I said while taking her hand to stand up.

She has long flowing blue hair that reaches behind her knees and beautiful purple eyes...

'Wow, she's so pretty...'

"Uhm...excuse me.. Do you know where... the misfit class is???" I asked while looking at her and giving her the book she dropped

"Yeah, I'm in that class, are you perhaps... a new student??" I nodded and smiled at her.

"By the way, My name is Ryuka, what's yours??"

"My name Is Astoria Exousia"

She took a bit to respond.

"Is your family... one of the thirteen crowns???"

I nodded and looked at her while smiling.

"I actually know you, my grandfather and Sullivan-sama are long-time friends, he always boasts about you and your twin brother..."

"Please don't take Ojii-chan's words about us, some of them are overdramatic ones..."

She said and waved her hands, I then noticed that it was bleeding and I initially thought that it was because of me.

"Your hands are bleeding! I'm so sorry! I must have injured you!"

"Hey! No need to say sorry, and it wasn't your fault... I actually injured this yesterday because me and Iruma were practicing for our "Rank Advancement Class" tomorrow, the criteria was cannonball execution, so we have to train..." I took a deep sigh and smiled.

"What are you doing here standing in the halls???"

We both looked behind me and saw a teacher that was holding a black notebook.

"Well, I accidentally bumped into her sensei... so.."

"Class is about to start in 20 minutes... Show her where the class is since she's your new classmate..." The teacher said while looking over at me.

He looked over at Ryuka-san and saw that her hands were bleeding, his face softened and frowned for a minute then changed back to the usual face.

'He has something for her, Father always looked at mother like them whenever something happened...'

"And I suggest you go to the Infirmary Ryuka, both your hands are bleeding... Blushenko is in the Infirmary.."

He said and started to walk away.

"Well, we still have 20 minutes before class, we can go to the infirmary since, if I recall it's just around this corner and it will take a minute to reach our classroom since it's secluded" We started to head to the Infirmary.

'I guess, enrolling to babyls is a good choice...'

CHARACTER: 

Name: Astoria Exousia.

Aliases: Astoria-sama( maids, butlers)
Ria-chan (Ryuka)

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Red

Relatives: 

Varza Exousia (father)

Naaririel Exousia (mother)

Acasolos Exousia (grandfather)

Rank: Gimel (3)

Personality- Astoria is a shy person having been homeschooled and not having many friends, she sometimes has a hard time asking others for help, since she doesn't talk much to other people except her family and staff in her home.

History- Astoria is born in the noble family of Exousia and the only child, her grandfather is part of the thirteen crowns the lord of Shadows. 

Abilities:

Demon Pover Shadow- She has great control over her demon powers, she is able to use it as a defense by summoning her shadow and making it as a shield. (When she first tried it she fainted) 

Shadow Manipulation- She can manipulate someone by connecting her own shadow to that person. (just like Shikamaru's) Her eyes glow a bright red when using this magic.

Shadow Transport- She uses the shadow of a person or a building by tracking it and rising from the shadows of it. She can also someone as long she is holding the person or if someone is holding her.

Shadow Track- Her eyes glow a deep shade of red when using this. She can track any person's shadow.

Shadow scythe- It is a dark-colored scythe passed down to her family, it has a bicorn skull on the side with some chains and dark purple roses designed on it. The other side has a blade with a hue of red and black. The handle has a chain that connects to the arm of the user.

Enhanced Winged Flight-  Astoria is capable of flight from her wings, she is also able to use them competently, and faster than normal circumstances of flying, without even gaining a single bead of sweat.

Familiar:

Bicorn- It is gray-colored with some maroon details on its hairs and feet. It is like a mix of a horse and an ox. It is the dark counterpart of the Unicorn. It has two light red-colored horns. It has the ability to shape-shift

(Please imagine that this creature has a sharp moon curve like horns)

(This creature is actually.... different... Here is what I found about this creature...it was actually my first time hearing about this creature and it's mad!  

Myths & Legends

The bicorn devours husbands who are kind-hearted and devoted which makes the bicorn a wicked creature since it eats men who are loving and loyal to their families. As such, it could be considered the cruel counterpart to the virtuous.

So...yeah... you sure do pick such a creature for a familiar, I'll give you that.........)