Side Chapter

(EDITED)

(I was scrolling through Tiktok when I thought of this, some of you know Skater Boy by Avril Lavigne right?? Well... I'm gonna rewrite the lyrics to suit this story, and also it is an AU. Also, every lyric will be a time skip and in third person point of view...Hope you understand what I'm saying)

He was a boy
She was a girl

"Nee-chan! The orchestra performance yesterday was amazing right?" Iruma said while walking beside his sister who was walking while reading.

"Yeah, grandpa has some weird connections... At first, I didn't really enjoy it...But...Oh well.." Ryuka said still reading.

"I really would like to learn the piano...But I guess I have to be careful, we don't want grandpa to hear our thoughts..."

"Grandpa's mind is kinda...scary.." Ryuka closed the book she was reading and when she looked up, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Look at where your going next time," The person with sunglasses and mask said then walking away.

Can I make it any more obvious?

"We will be having a new student in our class, please introduce yourself"

A tall person with a scowl on his face with purple hair walked in and went in front.

"Hello, I'm Naberius Kallego, I will be in your care," He said and bowed.

'That guy...I think I saw him somewhere'

She was a punk (He>She)
He did piano (cringe please bear with me here...don't hate me)  (She did ballet> He did piano)

Ryuka was walking around the halls since its lunchtime and she just finished practicing basketball when she heard a piano coming from the abandoned music room straight ahead. (Ouran High School Host Club???)

'Weird...no one should be there since it abandoned...well, that is a nice place to hide from someone... especially grandpa'

Ryuka opened the door gently and saw the new student playing Beethoven Symphony #9.

'Now I remember, he was the one on the orchestra play 2 days ago...'

She stayed there for a while, silently watching and admiring him playing the piano.

"Not enough..." She looked at the person playing who suddenly stopped and pressed the wrong key.

" *sigh* I give up... I messed up" She looked over at him and decided to let her presence be known. "That's fast... That wasn't the guy I saw playing the piano in the orchestra play 2 days ago..." The boy looked behind him and was shocked, he didn't even realize the girl was there.

'Since when was she there??'

"If you keep dragging yourself down you won't be able to achieve what you wanted, giving up so easily just because you messed up... For you, that wasn't perfect, but for me... That was the most amazing thing I heard" Ryuka smiled at him.

Kallego was frozen, he doesn't know how to respond. She just stood there, smiling.

"I wish we could be good friends... Because you're enjoying yourself when you play alone.. no stress at all... Hope to hear more in the future" She said and walked away.

'What...a weird girl'

What more can I say?

A week went by, Kallego was in a dilemma.