Chapter 19

Third-person pov.

"Oh~ You guys hit the headlines~!!!" Clara said while showing off the Bablys school newspaper with the picture of both Iruma and Ryuka along with three of their friends, Astoria, Asmodeus, and Clara. 

"You both are so amazing! Ryuka-chi, Iruma-chi!!!" Clara said still holding the newspaper.

'Right, we had our picture taken...'

Ryuka thought while sighing.

"Amazing ~ The article about you both on the front page is even bigger than Kuromu-chan!" Shaxx said while walking over to the twins.

Both of the twins looked over at Shaxx.

"Kuromu?"

"Who's Kuromu??"

The two said dumbfounded.

"You don't know?! Look below at your article!"

Shaxx said pointing at the article below pointing at a girl.

"Akudol Kuromu-chan... A live music performance will be held at Makubari dome... All-day?"

"Aku- what now??"

"Akudol??"

Both the twins looking at each other dumbfoundedly.

Asmodeus and Astoria both speed up in front of them.

"HOW DID YOU BOTH GET HERE SO FAST?!"

"IRUMA-SAMA AND RYUKA-SAMA HAVE BEEN GROWING UP UNDER THE CARE OF THE CHAIR-DEMON SINCE CHILDHOOD, SO THEY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE OUTSIDE WORLD!"

"BE CONSIDERATE SHAXX-KUN!" Both Asmodeus and Astoria said 

 'Azz and Ria come to our aid...' Ryuka said sighing while looking at them both who approached the blackboard.

"Ehem, let us explain to you what is the Akudol, Ryuka-chan, Iruma-kun... Asmodeus if you please."

"Ahem. The word "Akudol" is derived from the word"Removing The Evil" This is an important job for demons."

"We demons have a stress cycle with a high tendency for violence and sadism. So there's a lot of leisure in activities in the demon world to control that cycle."

"Akudol is one of them... Bringing together many demons in one place, creating a  lively atmosphere by hosting performances. Transforming their malice into a sense of excitement."

"In the demon world, Akudol's are respected by everyone. And Kuromu-chan is the ace among young Akudols. Solid performance! can sing and dance, and more importantly-"

"SHE'S SUPER CUTE! AND CUTE IS JUSTICE!" Shaxx shouted cutting off both Asmodeus and Astoria.

"This all-day live music performance happens to be today!" Shaxx said while watching a live broadcast of Kuromu on his cellphone.

"She is so adorable!" Shaxx said while crying.

'I still don't understand any of this... Akudol...' Ryuka said while crying on her mind.

The school speaker began to announce asking for Iruma to come to the broadcast room.

"Well, I have to go out for a bit!" Iruma said while taking a step towards the door.

"Let us come with you Iruma-sama!"

"Me too!"

Iruma looked over at her sister and asked. "Do you want to come to Nee-chan?"