chapter 3

(EDITED)

Ryuka's pov.

Iruma woke me up telling me we have to go to school.

I then woke up, do my morning routine, then went down to eat breakfast.

While I was eating I was reading the "Demon History"

"Ryuka=sama, are you that interested in our demon history??" Opera-san said while pouring some demon tea in my cup.

"I for one, know I won't be that used to living in the demon world, so, I need some knowledge so, i- WE won't attract any unwanted attention, and so that they won't find out that me and Iruma are both humans," I said and thanked Opera-san.

"Well, your right Ryuka-chan! And as your Ojii-chan I will grant you permission in the forbidden sections in the library so you will know more about us demons!!" Ojii-chan said while smiling and handing me some purple with a skeleton design card.

I thanked him and placed it inside my bag.

Once me and Iruma are done eating we then bid goodbye and walked together to school.

"Hey Iruma, promise me you won't go anywhere without telling me or without Azz-kun okay??"

"Why?? Where are you going??" Iruma asked and I closed my book and put it inside my bag.

"I'll head straight to the library...I still need a lot more to know so we can both fit in here, and not get attention.." We then saw Azz-kun and waved at him.

"Good morning Iruma-sama, Ryuka-sama!"

"Good morning Azz-kun" We both said and walked inside the school.

Azz-kun gave us both a paper with some writings in it.

"What is it for Azz-kun" Iruma said.

"This is the textbooks we will be needing!" Azz-kun said smiling.

"The basics of demon"

"Incantation of drugs"

"A-art of torture," We said while getting a bit nervous just because of the titles.

"What a delightful! Yet practical skills right!" Azz-kun said while smiling.

"Uh..yeah.."

"Uhm..Azz-kun...can i ask for a favor??"

"What is it Ryuka=sama??" Azz-kun making us stop walking.

"Can you and Iruma get my textbook instead?? Since actual classes won't start till tomorrow, I'm going to the library... I'll wait for you both in front of the school..is that alright??"

"Why yes! Ryuka-sama! Don't worry, I will protect Iruma-sama!"

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Thanks, Azz-kun, well! I'll be going now! Bye," I said and went to look for the library.

Thankfully there are some kind students that pointed me in the right direction of the library.

When I finally got there, I opened the door and went to the front desk.

"Uhm...excuse me..'[ I said and the person in charge looked at me.

"Do you have a library pass??" a middle-aged man said and I nodded.

I showed him the card that Ojii-chan gave me and he was shocked.

"The chair-demon doesn't just give any student permission to go to the forbidden sections... and knowing this is real..."

Librarian looked at me and smiled.

"Behind this curtain is a door to the forbidden sections. There will be doors, but not to worry, every door is labeled on what book it has.." The librarian said and opened the small door so I can enter, he then pointed at the dark purple curtain and smiled at me.