✨20k✨

(The most awaited chapter!!! Love you guys! and Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)

"Eros... Is something you cultivate" Raim-sensei said while looking over at her new students.

"While a succubus can change her appearance to match her partner's preference, but the most important thing of all is the technique," Raim-sensei said smiling at her new students who were jotting everything down in their notebooks.

"You mean at night?" One student said and that only made Raim smile "That is for the advance class" 

"OBJECTION!!! YOU SHOULD PUT THAT RICHLY FLAVORFUL LESSON INTO PRACTICE RIGHT FROM THE BASIS TO RAISE OR CAPACITY  AND-" Caim's words were not finished as Ryuka walked over to him and threw him out of the classroom.

"Thank you Ryuka-chan!!" Raim said as she pats the girl's head and smiled at her assuring for her to go back to her seat.

"I'll now hand out your textbooks" As Raim said that all of the students lined up and took their textbook she used her magic Ero-scope to measure her new student's eros.

 As all the students have their different textbooks only two students are left Ryuka and Clara.

As she looked at Clara, she was shocked and went to her stacks of books to find a certain book.\

"Little baby! You get a special textbook! Make sure to read it!" She said and hand the book to Clara how saluted

"Roger!"

She then looked over at Ryuka and was shocked at what she saw.

'2-200%?! What?! She even exceeds mine!? How-'

"Uhm... Raim-sensei, are you alright?" She shook her head and smiled at Ryuka.

"Don't worry small Lilith... I'm just thinking about what textbook to give you..." As she said that she went to her stack of books again and thought carefully.

'She could even pass as Lilith, the most beautiful demon... There should be a book about Lilith here and the advanced book as well

She looked around more and just realized she placed it on the teacher's shelf in the faculty room.

"I'm afraid my 2 special books are not with me today, it's on the teacher's shelf in the faculty room, I'll let your Kallego give it to you later small Lilith," She said and smiled at her.

*Timeskip*

Raim was at the faculty room's teacher shelf looking for the two specific books she wants to give to Ryuka.

"Here it is! Finally found it!" She said giggling and walking over to her desk.

Suzy walked over to her along with Dali, Momonoki, and Orias.

"What are you giggling for Raim-sensei?" Dali said looking at the two books Raim placed on her desk.

"Aren't those books too advanced? Who are you giving those to?" Momonokui said making Raim smile.

"At class, I did my usual routine, using my Ero-scope and giving the students their proper textbook, I came across two students, the first one only has 2%, I was shocked because even babies have 3% on them, so I gave her a special book, then the last student. She amazed me, I was completely shocked. She has 200% she could even be the next Lilith, surpassing me and my mentor lady Asmodeus-sama... Gave her the nickname small Lilith... Want to know who that student is???" She said smirking, looking over at Kallego who was, well, let's just say intrigued. 

"Who was it? that is pretty high for a demon student..." Orias said smiling.

"Ryuka Suzuki from the Abnormal class" As Raim said that all of the teachers looked at her shocked.

"That can't be, are you sure you're not mistaken?! No demon can exceed 100%" Orias said still shocked.

"Well, she is a wonder along with her brother, you must be proud Kallego," Dali said looking over at Kallego who was, at first shocked.

"Speaking of Ryuka. Kallego-sensei, please be a dear and give this to Ryuka. You'll be meeting the Abnormal class for their last subject," Raim said placing the two books that are now tied by a string.

"Sigh* Alright, I should be going ahead now... It's a long walk from here to the Abnormal class..." As Kallego said that Suzy walked over to him.

"There are still a few minutes, flying will get you there faster, Ryuka is by the diabotany tower, caring for some flowers. Makes me wonder why she chooses to be your assistant instead of joining my Batra." 

All of the teachers looked over at Kallego who exited the faculty room.

Walking around the hallway he then bumped into someone.

"We always bumped to each other... Kallego-sensei" He knows that voice at the back of his head.

"Always watch where you're going next time..." Kallego said standing up looking at the girl who is still on the ground with her head looking at the floor.

He offered her his hand to hold to stand up, Ryuka reached out to his hand and looked at him.

Kallego was smitten so to say, how can someone like her, be related to both her younger brother and the chair-demon. He looked, well observe her more clearly.

Raim was right, she could be a Lilith...

'Stop looking'

"Here, this is your textbook from Raim... She asked me to give this to you since I'll be your next teacher for today." As he said that Kallego gave the books to Ryuka who took them happily.

"Thank you Kallego-sensei," She said smiling and bowing at him.

"By the way sensei... I'll be coming to class late, Ojii-chan called on my phone saying he wants me in his office..." She said and Kallego only nodded. She looked at him and smiled saying goodbye and walking away.

He wouldn't admit it... But, he thinks...maybe... Just maybe... 

Raim was walking the school hallways when she saw Ryuka walking to the chair-demons office, she decided to use her Ero-scope and was surprised.

'Her Eros increased to 3... What happened???' She said but nevertheless smiling. Thinking that she must've passed by someone she admires or loves.

'Ahhh young love'

She then saw Kallego, frozen and has a small blush on his face, he then moved and facepalmed.

'Now... I'm getting intrigued...'  She said smirking then went to her class.

***********************************************************************************************Oh  my gosh!!!! 20K REALLY?! gosh! i can't stop smiling!!! Thank you so so much!!! Thank you for sticking to this story even if my updates are slow, I promise you! This story won't end until the manga ends. there will be 2 more special chapter for this 20k special.

Again, thank you so much for all the reads!!! never really thought that I'll even get 20k reads. Thank you so so much!!!!