Chapter 18

(This is chapter 38 in the manga and I'm changing Iruma to Ryuka if you don't know what happened n this manga or forgot, Amelie's father is interrogating Iruma or something. So I'm changing Iruma to his sister since I said that I will follow the manga and anime but will change some things to follow the things that I have visioned for this fanfiction-buh-bye)

Ryuka's pov.

I was walking to school alone since I have to clear my mind, without noticing I bumped into something or someone.

"Ah! Amelie-san!! I'm so sorry for bumping into you.." I said while apologizing to her.

"Oh, it's you Ryuka-san..." Amelie-san said while looking around the finally at me smiling.

"You can drop the honorifics, Amelie-san, after all, you're a senpai. But, I must ask. What are you doing here? This is the first year tower"

"My acquaintance just stopped by because of his work, he should have been nearby... But I couldn't find him..."

"Then let me help you... I still have a few more minutes to spare to help you Amelie-san..." I said looking up at her.

'Geez, she's tall...'

"Don't worry yourself, It's alright I'll look for him myself... But thank you for the offer Ryuka-san" Amelie-san said waving then walking away.

"And I even said to drop the formalities with me..."

 "You're Ryuka-kun... Right?"

Someone said behind me and I immediately turned around. The man then dragged me somewhere and made me sit beside him.

'This is awkward...Mastema...help me!'

'I can't help you with this one master... I don't even know what to do in this situation...So... I'll leave you to it! I know you'll think of something!' 

'Mastema! Come back here!!!'

After a minute of just sitting around he stood up and began to squish my face, he then started to lift me and look around me for something.

'Isn't this some kind of harassment?'

He then suddenly dropped me and thankfully I landed on the floor safely.

"Forgive me. My hand slipped."

'What?! Is he testing me?!' I said clearly getting angry.

I then sat down and he then sat down abruptly. 

"Excuse me... I will ask you to keep it secret. Well... Truth is, I had met humans before." When I heard that word came out of his mouth I already understood something.

"Then, you've captured that human?"

"Of course..."

"What did you do to the human?" I asked while staring in the sky looking at the clouds.

"AfTeR CaTcHiNg ThAt HuMaN tHe UpPeR bOdY wAs hANdEd OvEr To ThE Lab aNd tHe LoWeR bOdY wAs ThRoWn InTo ThE pOt." He said menacingly.

'Heh, like I can believe that... I mean, It's a human, If you want to experiment with it... You need the whole body'

He looks over at me and sighed.

"What I just said, It's a joke"

I just looked at him dead in the eye and just sighed.

"Actually, he had been "Protected" and was sent back to the human world. After completing the procedure. You can immediately return to the human world."

I just hummed and let him continue.

'In short, he already knows that both Iruma and I are humans...'

"We will erase all of their memories of the demon world and then send them home."

"Send them home you say..." I said still not looking his way.

"So, Ryuka-kun, If you and your twin Iruma need help from me-"

"Otou-sama! It turns out that you were here.

"Prohibere" (Latin for stop - not really sure if it's accurate... T_T)

"Amelie!" Henri-san stood up and looked over at me curious evident on his face.

"Don't worry Henri-san, time is just stopped, Amelie-san is alright..."

"Then will you-"

"No... And if you think that grandpa, or in your case... Sullivan-sama took us here forcibly, then your wrong... Our parents sold us to grandpa for money. I'm sorry, but if I ever need your help, then it is most certainly not because I want to return to the human world. But for an entirely different reason." I stood up and started to dust myself.

"If you will excuse me... I have already missed Kallego-sensei's class, I should get going now." I grabbed my bag and bowed at him, then started to head my way to the teacher's lounge still not forgetting that time is still stopped.

"Initium(start)" 

'Is that your decision master? To not go back to your own world?'

'...I will miss the world I was born in, but, I already made friends in this world, friends that are worth protecting... Here, we got the time to be just a child... While in the human world, we got to experience the adult world when we could barely walk...'

'What about your twin? Iruma-sama? What if he wants to return?'

'Then I will support him and I will find a way to visit him in the human world, in any way I can... Even if I have to pull some strings since I am the granddaughter of Sullivan one of the three greats'