Chapter 10

(EDITED)

Third person pov.

" The Rank Advancement Class" Is in a week's time... The criteria is; Dodgeball

Both allies and opponents are absolute demons, the difference in ability is obvious! It would be impossible for both Iruma and Ryuka to fight on their own, so...

"Please...Give us special training"

"Grandpa!/Principal!" Both Iruma and Ryuka said at the same time.

Sullivan stood proud then pouted.

"Geez! Didn't I say to call me "Grandpa" outside of school Iruma-kun!!"

"S-sorry.."

Sullivan then summoned the 2 balls that were supposed to be used in the "Cannonball Execution" aka Dodgeball.

"Now, shall I let you guys throw it lightly at first??" Sullivan said while passing the balls to both Iruma and Ryuka.

"We're not very good at this grandpa.." Ryuka said while rolling the ball in her hands like a volleyball.

"You both will be just fine, just do as I say okay?" The twins nodded and assume a position throw-like.

"Now, widen your stance a bit more, and don't draw your arms back too much"

The twins did as they were instructed.

'Please let this be a normal serve...'

Ryuka said and both of them were about to throw the ball when Sullivan shouted.

"Now Iruma shout "Ribera" as you throw the ball and Ryuka shout "Talio"

They threw the ball as they shouted the words, their rings glowed a bright yellow and purple, and the balls(don't get the wrong idea here....) were engulfed in a blue and purple dragon. The balls were then sent flying so fast and so far away.

"Ho-ho! That'll wipe them all out! No problem!"

"How is that "no problem" Grandpa/Jii-chan!!" The twins shouted in surprise.

"We're not going to use any magic!"

"But why? Isn't it easier?"

The twins took a moment to answer Sullivan.

"Well, This is your magic power, isn't it? so it's something like...cheating..since this isn't really our powers..."

"And we want to try doing something with our own ability Jii-chan"

Sullivan was a bit taken aback when the twins said that.

"So, that's why magic is kinda....forbidden to us..." Ryuka said walking over to Sullivan.

"Oh, I see! You should know, though it will be difficult for the both of you..."

Sullivan said while holding Iruma and Ryuka's hands.

A glow suddenly engulfed both the twins' hands and they looked over at Sullivan.

"I merely strengthened your hands, With this, it will be a fair fight...right?" Sullivan said while smiling.

The twins looked over at their grandpa and smiled sweetly.

"Thanks, grandpa!"

Sullivan froze for a moment and hugged himself while smiling.

"Wh-what's wrong Ojii-chan?!" Iruma said while fidgeting.

"I'll keep this memory deep inside my heart forever!!"