chapter 4

(EDITED)

Ryuka's pov

"MOOOOOORNING!!! IIIIIRUMA-CHIII!!!!" A girl with green hair said waving and smiling at Iruma.

"I apologize for the trouble, Valac kept on insisting on coming."

Azz-kun said and bowed.

"So that's the girl you told me about...How cute and energetic" I said and waved at the girl, I then received a wave back from her.

"Good for you Iruma-kun! You made two friends"

"Yeah, Ojii-chan's right!" I said and smiled at him.

"Eh??..... WHAT?! THEY'RE NOT MY FRIENDS! THEY'RE JUST... PEOPLE I TALK AND PLAY WITH" Iruma said while waving his hands in protest.

"That's rude Iruma, that's what friends do right??"

"Talking, playing, walking with each other together and stuff" Ojii-chan and I said and looked at Iruma.

"But...still, I don't know what they think of it...."

Iruma said while thinking, I then approach the green-haired girl and Introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm Ryuka... Iruma's elder twin sister, nice to meet you Clara-chan" I said and smiled.

"Wow!! You're so pretty!! I'll call you Ryu-chi!'

"Call me however you like," I said and bowed at her.

"We'll be going then Ojii-chan!!" Iruma said waving goodbye to Ojii-chan.

*mini skip*

(Mini note: Since this story will be flowing some of the panels in the manga, there will be a lot of time skips, mini skips, I'm already warning you)

"Since we still have time till afternoon classes, let's all grab a bite first," I said and lead them to the dining hall.

"For now, new students may only access the dining hall and schoolyard, but we'll explore more places in classes," Azz-kun said and we both noticed Iruma fidget.

"What's wrong with Iruma-sama? You're his older sister right, Ryuka-sama? Maybe you know??" Azz-kun said to me and I only shook my head. "Let's give him some time, he must be thinking something he can't say, that's how Iruma is," I said and took a seat next to Clara.

"I'll eat the biggest lunch!" Clara said while singing. "Make sure you finish the food okay?" I said and Clara nodded.

"The menu's huge!!!" Iruma said while gazing at the menu, I then hold mine and noticed a drawing.

"Azz-kun, what is this??" I said to Azz-kun and showed it to him.

"That's a ranking crest... As I've said before, here in bablys, the achievement is equal to ranks. The food you may order is dependent on your rank" Azz-kun said.

"So, since we haven't got our ranks yet, the things we can order are down here," I said.

"The school food is free, but the good stuff in the shop is priced." Azz-kun once again explained.

"Then what shall I ord-" I said when a ton of food got piled up on our table.

"Hey! what are these?!" Azz-kun said to the one who delivered this bunch of food.

I looked in front of me and saw Iruma already ate all of it.

"Your quite the eater there Iruma" I said and laughed.

"Huh?! Should I not have eaten it??" Iruma said panicking.

"You have a big appetite Iruma-sama"

"Yeah Iruma-chi!! Your gonna get fat!!!"