Chapter 8

(EDITED)

*DOUBLE UPDATE!!!*

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Ryuka's pov 

"Here are your bags," Opera-san said giving us our bags.

"Thank you Opera-san!"

"T-thank you so much"

"Opera-san please tell grandpa that we won't need the carriage this time," I said and we bid Opera-san goodbye.

"Ryuka- sama, Iruma-sama..." We heard Opera-san called us and we looked over at him.

"Do you both, not want to return to the human world?"

"Huh??"

"E-eh N!? No, that's not.." Iruma said waving his hands.

"Then you both want to?"

"T-that's..."

"No..." I said making both of them look at me.

"Ryuka-sama?/Neechan??"

"Don't get me wrong though... You and I both didn't exactly grow up with an amazing childhood, we both had the first-hand experience of adulthood ever since we were born, we never get to go to school, we've always worked and worked, you and I are twins, but we both have different choices, different mindset, I won't change yours, but, I would rather stay here than go back... even if it means hiding who we are..."

"Then, if ever you both, want to return or visit. If you manage to attain a high rank in school, I've heard that it's possible to travel to the human world... So do your best okay? If you both are going to love here, Then you need to be prepared." Iruma nodded and I just listened.

"So, that's why the president will now be driving your carriage...be careful not to get caught," Opera-san said and I took Iruma's hand and started to run.

"Bye Opera-san!"

*Classroom of the misfits*

I was reading a book about demonology and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Azz-kun approach Iruma and asked if he was alright.

'Knowing Iruma he must be still thinking about what Opera-san said and my answer..'

I bookmarked the place where I was reading and closed the book and joined in Azz-kun, Clara, and Sabnocks conversation.

"If you guys are so worried, why not go and follow him??" I said sighing.

"You can just follow him and find out what it is to ease up your mind" 

"What kind of an Ideas was-" Azz-kun said making Clara shout.

"That's a great idea!" 

And off they go follow Iruma.

"How about you Ryuka-chan..are you not worried about your twin??" Lied said to me not looking up on his console.

"I know Iruma ever since birth... He'll stay away from trouble or either avoid it... But knowing our luck for trouble... he'll manage just fine..." I said and opened my bag and started on the assignment Kallego-sensei gave to us.

"And shouldn't you guys be doing the assignment Kallego-sensei gave to us which is due by tomorrow???" All of them tense up when I said that, including Sabnock.

"WE FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!" All of them said at the same time and started on doing the assignment.

*time skip!!! I've been doing a lot of timeskips lately... well... I'm the author, I have the power*

"So, you were with Miss Amelie? The student council president?? And did you just say the... First Love Memories manga?? She has it??" I said while laying down on Iruma's bed.

"Yeah, she has it, but I didn't pry on how she got it.. don't wanna expose ourselves..."

Iruma said while looking at his uniform.

"Hey Neechan, have you ever thought of raising your rank??"

I just shrugged at his comment. Well, I did think of it... But never really have the chance since all I do was read and read...

"There might not be a reason to it, since we're human, and since people, there are people who have expectations for us..."

"Maybe it would be good to at least...you know...make it our practice goal I guess??" I said while sitting and looking at Iruma.

"Maybe..we should go to sleep, we don't wanna be late," Iruma said while putting away his uniform.

I then stood up and walk to the door.

"Well..goodnight Iruma..."

I said and started to walk to my room.

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry if this chapter is short, I'll make some future chapters longer, remember though..this might contain spoilers since, this story follows the manga... and since I don't know when the manga will end...I don't know when this story will end... Thank you for reading this story! Please support this story and the manga and the anime as well...