Near death

It was pitch black and at the end of a tunnel I saw to figures. I tried getting closer but they got further. I stopped and said something instead "mom dad" I yell, the figures nodded. I was so excited I began running but as I found out the faster I ran the faster they got further away. "Well what am I suppose to do sit and wait, fine". I sat crossed leg on the floor and justed waited. After a while I got bored so I got my wand and made fireworks. I sat up to the sound of foot steps. And there in front of me was. "Siruis"? I whisper the man chuckled and nodded. "But how i'm in a comma" i said, "your not in a comma you just passed out, you should wake in a hour or two" he said sitting next to me. We talk about life but then I remember the dream I had. "Siruis" I ask "yes Cristal" he says "I had a dream and you were there it's how I know you, and if that was not a dream and it was a flashback that means you were framed for murder", I say. "Really tell me about it, the dream that is", he says "well I think it was when my parents died, I was a baby and my dad took me outside and put me in a bush and said I, love you forever, forever and always. Please just remember even if i'm not there, i'll always love you forever and always. Then he left and after a while it went silent, then you came on your moterbike which you gave to a man who saved my brother. While you took me. Then when you were captured for something you didn't do I was taken to the Malfoys". I finished I looked over to Siruis who was smiling "all very true" he says getting up, "where are you going" I ask "no where it's you who is going some where" he says walking away. "Were... " My voice echoes "yes Mr.Finnigan she should... Stop worrying... She won't die... Mr.wood good to see you... Hi Madame. Pomfrey... Good i'm glad shes fine... Ahh professor. Dumbledore..." I could hear bits of convocations I can open my eyes I know I can but I keep them shut. After 2 minutes I can feel my body agian as well as a thumb tracing circles on the back of my hand. "Oliver I wish she would just wake up I miss my Pryromatic buddie" a thick irish accent says, " I know Seamus we all miss her and we all wish she can be awake with us." Oliver replys. "Wish granted" I whisper opening my eyes and sitting up, to lay down agian there was a sharp pain in my head I scream in pain "Cristal are you ok" Seamus asks "Oliver go get Madam. Pomfrey" I hear Dumbledore say. "Cristal don't pass out agian" Seamus whispers, . "Don't worry I wouldn't think about it" I say smiling.